Impression.

This imagine is for my friend Kashish. I hope you like it love.

Urgent.....

I would also want to know if anyone of you knows where is a girl name Isha. She used to like and comment and I had to write an imagine for her but now her id isn't responding  if anyone knows Please do tell me if she's okay.

I hope you guys like it .

Kashish's POV .

I was so nervous, not just because I was meeting Harry's family but also because my first impression was so bad on his family.

When I first met his family. I bought flowers which I accidentally trashed on the floor while handing it to Anne. The flowers were ruined but Anne was being sweet about it but I knew it made a great deal.

The next incident on the same day happened with Gemma. She said if I would like some cake and I said sure. It was taking so long and I was getting bored so I stood up from the couch and my head bumped into a plate and a shattering voice came.

When I looked up it was Gemma who was just arriving with the cake but then it was all on her floral print top.

The rug was dirty and so was Gemma. Instead of calming my nerves down Harry kept laughing all the way home.

And you know what was the worst part of that day! I sneezed! Continuously.

Actually what happened was, when the dinner was served . There was a beautiful salt and pepper pots,in shapes of dice. I picked the pepper up to sprinkle some on my sauce but just as I sprinkled the fan on top of me spread all the particles around and some went into my nose.

The half time during dinner was spent drinking water and wiping my running nose.

This time again I was going to his parents house . I hoped everything would be fine.

I wasn't this clumsy at my place or with my family. I didn't know what occurred to me that day.

"You ready love. " Harry peeked in as I was struggling to zip up my dress. I was wearing a brown knee length zip up dress. With skin heals and fully sweater on top .

"No. It's not zipping up. " I groaned in frustration and he walked in chuckling. He looked breath taking that evening. He was wearing a blazer with white shirt underneath and his usual black typical jeans.

"You're getting nervous again, Kashish  " he said zipping it up in a swift movement.

"I know, but my previous experience wasn't pleasant. " I said and he chuckled as I pouted. He hold me close to his chest.

"You don't need to think about that day. It was horrible for you. " he said.

"Yeah but a total joke for you  " I said and he laughed.

"I love you no matter what. I'll give you an advice. Just be yourself you don't need to impress mom or anyone because they already have accepted you. " he said and I smiled pecking his lips.

"I love you too. I'll be downstairs in a few minutes. "I said and he nodded.

We arrived Holmes Chapel in a few hours. I retouched my make up and Harry made fun of me that I was again being insecure and conscious.

"Will you shut up? " I said and he shut his mouth.

I scoffed getting out of the car and grabbed the flowers from the back seat.

"I won't mess up this time. I won't mess up this time. " I repeated at every step I took next to  Harry to his mother's door.

He knocked lightly and rang the bell twice.