Love Disappeared 2

Harry's POV.

She looked so dull and weak. Did mom even provided her with food? I know my mother better.

It made me realize that I was an asshole for doing this to her. She looked so vulnerable.

She was always so fresh and happy but now she was the opposite. She lost her smile.

And the worst part was that the boys were not comfortable with me. Especially Hur .

"How dare she call me ugly?" Emily snapped and threw her purse aside as she entered her flat.

"She's just a kid. She doesn't know much. She just said that because you were with me and her mother was alone. " I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Honestly Harry, don't mind me. Your wife isn't pretty. " she said and I wanted to snap at her but I didn't.

"She was. I don't know what happened to her. " I said thinking about her again.

But my attention was darted by Emily's hands that travelled over my torso.

"But the thing is that you're mine now. And I'm happy. " She said and I smiled as she kissed my jaws. Sucking harshly.

Y/N was always gentle and she was so shy but Emily was opposite.

Stop thinking about her.

I kissed Emily trying to get rid of Y/N's thoughts but I couldn't, I kept thinking of her. I imagined that I was kissing her.

But I realized it was Emily when she hungrily kissed me back.

I was fucked up.

____________________________

Y/N's POV.

"Hey. " Harry greeted Abeela and the boys warmly as we entered in the restaurant.

"Hi Emily ." I said politely and she nodded, wrapping her arms around Harry. Making difficult for him to meet Hur. Hur backed off as he saw Emily and walked towards me.

"I hate her. " He whispered and I shook my head and he nodded.

"Be nice. Show her that you are the most nicest boy in this world. " I said and he smiled.

"I love you mommy. " he said and I smiled.

"Have a seat please. " Harry said and helped them kids to sit down on the chairs and then opened a seat next to Anne's. Anne patted the seat for me to sit but I was lightly pushed and Emily sat on the seat next to her.

"Thank you baby. " she said and smiled at Anne. Anne looked a little pissed. Harry was looking at me and I pulled a seat next to the boys.

"Harry, sit next to your girlfriend . " Anne said and walked towards the seat next to John and Harry said on the seat next to Emily.

Abeela kept rambling with Harry. Who kept listening to her intently.

"So Emily how old are you? " Anne asked .

"I'm 25 . " She said and Anne nodded.

"Where did you guys met?" Anne asked expecting Harry to give an answer.

"We met at a club. We just clicked after having a chat and a few drinks. I knew he was the one. " Emily said grabbed Harry and pulling his away from Abeela, who frowned.

"Really. When did you meet? "

"Umm 8 months ago. " Harry said and I caught him staring at me.

The dinner was served and we ate it silently. Abeela kept talking and John started talking to his dad as well.