The PlayStation 4

Y/N POV

I woke up beside him and smelt the sweet smell of his cologne , I nuzzled into him more by which he got stirred from his sleep. I look at him leaning on my elbow as he stretches and yawns before cutely rubbing his mouth and looks at me.

"Good morning. " he mumbles pulling me on top of him and I smile kissing his lips sweetly before pressing my forehead to his.

"It's not morning, it's 1 in the afternoon and my parents must be gone for work as usual. " I mumble and he hugs me and runs his hand on my back.

"I never thought we'd end up like this. " he says and I frown.

"You... You don't like... It. " I ask and he chuckles his stomach vibrating .

"No I love you but I want to be a better person for you. " he says and I keep on frowning.

"Harry you are best for me . I'm lucky to have my best friend as my boyfriend. " I say and he smirks.

"So I'm your boyfriend now. " he says and I giggle, his hands squeeze my sides and traveled dowm my thighs.

"Harry. " I trailed and he hums caressing my exposed legs and I giggle hiding my face in his neck.

"Will you be my girlfriend? " he asks as his palms rub my back and hips now and I hum.

"Hmm what? " he says and I sigh.

"Yes I want to be your girlfriend. " I say lifting my head up and he giggles rolling us over and I laugh as he puts his weight on me.

His hands roamed everywhere while his kisses started travelling down with every second. His hands roughing went inside my shorts and cupped me as I gasp. His lips forcefully nibbling on my collar bone and I pull his hair. This time we seemed and sound to much desperate and why not I would love to feel the way we did a few days ago . His hands started circling and I felt myself getting tense after every curl of his hands.

"So wet. " He mumbles and I bite my lip at which he groans.

"Can I ask you something. " I breath and he hums lifting my shirt.

"Whose your first?" I say and his hands pulled out of my shorts and he looks at me.

"I know it's not me. " I mumble.

"What if I say you are my first, will you not believe me. " he asks and my eyes go wide. Am I his first. It can't be he looks experienced, he is so good at this all.

"Really? " I say and he nods. I gasp looking at the side and trying to control my happiness.

"Same question." he says and I look at him and he was staring at me.

"Same answer. " I say and he swipes his tongue over his lips.

"Really? " he repeats and I giggle .

"Now do what you were doing? " I say and he scoffs.

"You're a killer joy babe. " he says pulling me up and removed my shirt and then pushed me back.

"I prefer baby. " I say and he looks at me before shaking his head and grinning. He removes my shorts and then his trouser and shirt. He isn't even wearing a boxer.

"God you came in less clothes last night. " I say and he chuckles smirking at me before kissing my lips lightly and puckered his lips and kisses down till my belly button.

He slowly enters me and holds my body close to his. He looks at my chest and furiously unclasp my last covering and throws it away before loving and kissing each . I gasp he moves slowly a slight pain radiating but in a pleasuring manner. His lips leaving moans while sucking my chest and my moans increasing as I felt myself coming on the edge.