Yours Truly 9.

I know I left it on a cliffhanger. Sorry about that 😀😂

Author's POV.

"What are you saying? " Harry shouts and Tara hiccups.

"They are not telling me anything. Hussain just said that I should hurry up there. I'm leaving, going to catch a train. " she cries and he groans hanging up and running towards his friend.

"Jeff. " he says and Jeff frowns.

"What's wrong?" he asks and Harry takes him to the side and tells him whatever he knows yet.

"Oh god. I'll get you a ticket asap H. Don't worry. " he says and Harry nods.

He leaves for her. It's a long ride to her city and he arrives there at 6. He gets a text who already got there and texts him the address.

He goes to the hospital and he knows  that people and paps are taking his pictures out of the hospital but he couldn't care less.

He rushes to her rooms corridor and sees Tara standing next to a window. He can see her siblings, which he last saw more than a year ago.

"Tara. " he breathes and she instantly embraces him in a hug.

"What happened, where is she? " he asks and Tara sniffs, pulling away. He looks at Fatima and she looks away, enable to control her tears.

"They - They found her- on a road. " she cries and Harry's eyes brim with tears. " She was beaten up, she was bleeding and someone saw her- they called Hussain. " she sobs and Harry looks at Hussain, whose head was buried deep under his arms.

Harry sits next to him, placing a hand on him and he looks up and gets shocked to see Harry.

"Harry!"

"I need to know, if she's okay. Don't you dare lie to me. " he says and Hussain wipes his tears.

"She was thrown out of her house. She was beaten up, someone found her and they contacted us. "

"How did this happen? " Harry hisses.

"I don't know man! Everytime we called her or she visited, she said she was happy and that her husband was the greatest man. She was always in pain and for the first fucking time I couldn't read her face. " he seethes getting up, Harry let's out a shaky breath.

He hears the door opening and he sees her parents coming out.

"How is she? " Hussain asks.

"She's okay. She got a cold and she hit her head bad. There are alot of bruises. " her father's voice crack and he looks away only to see Harry sitting there.

He stares at him but Hussain grabs his hand.

"He's just here to see if she's okay." Hussain says and his father looks at him.

Faryal's mother sits next to Harry, not caring who he is. He glances at her and she crying uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry. " he whispers and she shakes her head.

"We all destroyed her. " she says and Harry looks down.

"Have you tried contacting her husband?" she asks her husband and Faryal's father shakes his head.

"I'm telling you he is the one who threw her out! Stop thinking that it's someone else. " Fatima shouts and Hussain pulls her in a hug.

"I'll be back. " Hussain says letting go Fatima and Harry looks at him.