Best-Friends

Special imagine for Michelle

It was my idea of going on a trip with all of our friends. From my side my Bestfriend Harry joined us on this trip to Fiji and from Connor's my boyfriend side his three other friends joined us to enjoy this trip Morris , Ashley and Carter.

As Connor's parents were organising this trip for us all because they love to use their money and we're booking a private plane for us to go.

We were right now in the plane and I was sitting with Connor, he was sitting on the window side and I glance on the other side to see Harry sitting on the window side and Carter sitting with him and at our back were seated Ashley and Morris.

"Baby, can I come on the window side for a while. " I ask sweetly and he looks at me and huffs.

"I'm kinda tired and I'm about to sleep and you'll be annoying me after a while that you want to come on the other side cause you're not feeling well. " he says closing his eyes and I nod.

I turn to see Harry was looking at us and I smiled asking him if he's okay and he nods smiling.

Harry was the person who always took care of me and knows me the most . I really insisted him to come on this trip with us but he wasn't first agreeing but finally did.

The Air hostess came and was asking Harry and Carter about their drinks, she turns to me and was about to say but got interrupted.

"She'll have a decaffeinated Fresh Brew Coffee please with two spoons of sugar and a spoon of cream if available. " he says and I smile and Carter and the hostess were also smiling and were looking impressed.

"And what will you take Sir?" she asks politely and I turn to see Connor had headphones on.

"I'll ask him  ." I say and she nods. I gently pull off the headphones and he groans opening his eyes.

"What the hell! " he yells and I flinch.

"Umm baby she wanted to ask what you want to drink. " I say my voice coming out small.

"Oh. " he says wrinkling his brows and looking at the hostess who was also looking a bit flushed.

"Canadian Club. " he says roughly before putting his earplugs on.

As soon as the hostess left I glance at Harry whose nostrils were flared.

I was getting bored as Connor was now sleeping and I look at Carter who was fast asleep , my cup empty and it was night time. It was a 24 hours flight and only 2 hours had passed.

"Michelle " Harry whispers and I hum looking at him.

"You want to sit on the window side. " he says and I smile shooking my head.

"No please come on, we can switch places  " he says and I sigh looking at Connor who was asleep as soon were his three friends.

I stood up and we switched places and I was looking out at the clouds and darkness.

Another 2 hours and we were still not there, my phone was dead as well so I was bored . I felt someone tap my shoulder and I look to see Harry standing.

"Here I have all of your favourite songs on my phone and I put them on shuffle. " he says handing me his phone and I smile.

"Thank you Harry you're the best. " I say and he smiles before sitting back on his seat and reading a book .

"Why can't we two sleep. " I ask and Harry chuckles.

"Cause we two are use to stay up late. " he says and I hum closing my eyes and songs playing on full volume now .