Birthday Celebration.

Happy Birthday to Prerna here's a one shot for her.

* Important Announcement About the Book. *

I wanted to tell you guys that I won't be updating on this book now because it has so many parts written in it.

160+ parts.

So I'll be making a part two book of this book. Where I'll continue to write these short stories.

I hope you guys follow me there.

I'll update about the part two book in next week. 

Author's POV.

She was so tired because her birthday was on a working day and she couldn't get a leave. She just wanted to go home and sleep.

She hated her birthday because she was away from her family and wasn't going to celebrate this one because of how much work she had.

She received countless messages from her friends and family, wishing her her birthday.

She felt loved by all the wishes, most of them asked her what was her plans for today and she didn't know what it.

All she said to those questions were...

" Just me and my bed. " she says

She gathers her stuff and walks out, driving home after a hectic day. She wasn't even excited about her birthday anymore. It was already 7 pm and she sighs.

She arrives back home, grabbing her bag and locking her car. She walks towards the main door. She frowns as they key doesn't twists. She jingles the doorknob and it opens.

It was open!

Someone was inside...

She gets scared as she walks in. Lights are still off. She calls for indication. "Harry! Is it you? " she asks, gulping.

"Boo!" someone says and she screams. The persons arms wraps around her and she scream hitting his face.

"Ow! " he shouts as she grabs his hair. She gasps as she realized that it's Harrys long hair and voice. She punch him on his chest and he starts to laugh as he turned on the lights.

"This is not funny! " she shouts, still shivering and he walks towards her and grabs her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. " he laughs and she huffs.

"What are you doing here! " she asks him and he frowns.

"I'm home. " he says and she huffs.

"I know, you were suppose to come on Saturday. " she says and he hums.

"Change of plans. As soon as I got to know my lonely lady has no plans for her birthday because of her asshole boss. I took a flight. " he says and she chuckles, finally hugging him.

"The boys said Happy Birthday to you. They send you a gift. " he says pulling away and grabbing a purple gift bag, she peeks in it and sees a few packed things.

"Awe. I'll call them to thank them. " she says and he smiles.

"Now my surprise! " he says pulling her towards the main room.

"Oh my. " she gasps

She sees the main room filled with flowers.

"Harry! What is this? " she laughs in surprise. She goes towards the flowers and grabs one of the bouquets.

"Wow. This is so sweet love. " she says and he smiles admiring her.

"Happy Birthday darling. " he says as he walks towards her and steals a kiss.