The PlayStation 9

Wow.

I used to think that I'll never extend a story like I did stolkhom syndrome. But look at this!!!

9 parts of Play Station. A new high score!

This is the last part. I'm sure you guys will love it.

Y/N's POV.

Harry and Mom's trip was over and they came back 2 days earlier. Harry didn't referred to the thing he wanted to talk about. He didn't even mentioned it.

So I didn't bothered asking because if it was important he would've told me as it had been 3 days since he came back.

"Got anything interesting babe. " he asked as he stood next to me infront of the shelf of Play Station games.

"Not anything we don't have already. " I said and he chuckled. I smirked as I looked at the video games in front of me.

Harry's phone rang and he excused himself, walking towards the other side, as I looked around for something worth playing on the weekend.

"What are you looking for love? " Someone asked and I looked up to see a man, in his late thirties smirking at me. I avoided his eyes and sighed walking away to the other counter.

"Interested in video games I see. " the same man said and I eventually nodded not looking up and kept searching.

"You should try this one. " he said, showing me the CD of Playboy mansion.

"No thank you. " I said calmly and kept looking.

"It's interesting to see a mature sexy lady like you, exploring the video game section. " he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not interested! Can't you see. " I said getting irritated and he smirked. Damn when he came closer to me I could smell weed.

"Oh come on. Just one drink won't hurt." he said gripping my bum and I yelped moving him away.

"Don't touch me. " I said pushing him away and walking out of the section.

"Oh come on. " he said walking behind me.

"Woah woah woah! Dude watch where you going " he said to someone and I looked back to see Harry standing in front of him, blocking his way towards me.

"Why don't you watch where you're going. That's my girlfriend you asshole. " he said calmly. I walked towards Harry grabbing his forearm.

"Leave it H. Let's go. I've found a few games. " I said and I could see his eyes darken and his nostrils flared even though he sounded so calm.

"Get out before I do something you'll never forget. " Harry said grabbing the man's shirt and I pulled him back.

"Whatever man. Keep your slut, I don't want her. " he said and Harry punched his face. His nose started to bleed as he looked harry in shock.

"Get out you sick bastard. " he snarled and the man walked out. I tucked at his jacket and he turned, his facial features soften so quickly. It was impossible to tell he was angry a minute ago .

"Are you okay baby?" he said and I smiled, feeling safe yet loved whenever he talked so softly to me and called me baby. His finger caressed my cheek and he tucked my hair behind my ear, taking the Cds from my hand.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. " I assured him and he hummed, kissing my cheek as he grabbed my hand, we walked towards the counter and paid for the Cds.

"The lunch is on me. " I said as we walked towards my car and he chuckled.

"No. It's on me. " he said and I pouted. Ever since he got a job, it was hard to argue with him on these matters.