The PlayStation 3

Y/N POV

I was sitting on my couch playing GTA alone, it was 1 in the morning and I was no where to go asleep. My father came inside and looked at me horridly.

"Honey, it's late go to sleep. " he yawns.

"I'm not sleepy. " I mumble.

"You're not hungry. You're not sleepy. What is it? If it's because of Derek then I can talk to him. " he says and I fix my attention to the screen.

"No he's a douche bag, I don't want him. " I mumble and he sighs.

"Atleast turn the volume down. " he says and I turn the volume down and he went outside closing my rooms door.

I pause the game and sit up fisting my hair, my eyes darted at the photo frame on the table. It was mine and Harold's picture and we had cotton candy on our noses. I smile at the memory, we didn't even survived there without a fight. We always fight.

"I miss you H. " I mumble sniffing.

I found the temporary fix to my missing him. I stood up and took out our own personal CD that was recorded by him.

I grab the CD and he named it as

We two share one heart.

I smile wiping my tears and played the CD in my player. I plopped on the sofa, changing the mode and playing the CD and the first recording came of our water fight.

"That pipe will be mine. " I said while standing in a tights and shirt, my hair tied in a bun.

"No the yellow one is always mine. " he said behind the camera and I scoffed.

"Don't ruin my plants. " mother called from behind and I looked at Harold in shock while he just kept on laughing.

"She should Fucking adopt and raise these plants and not me. Every single time I enter this yard she goes like don't do that don't do this don't go there. " I mimiced making an ugly face and Harry captured everything.

"And you Bitch turn the camera off. " I shouted and he placed the camera on a table and waved hello. Oh god Harry I miss you more now.

"Okay the blue one is mine then. " he said coming towards me and grabbed the pipe and splashed water on me and the screen also got a few drops. I smile forwarding the fight part and the other scene started.

I was riding his motorcycle and he was again shooting me.

"Harry, why are you selling this. We had so many memories with this. " I said stopping the bike. Harry sold the bike because his grandmother needed money for her operation and Harry gave the money to her mother to help her out, unfortunately his grandma died during the operation.

I flinch at the memory of him crying and I forward the clip again.

"Harry look there are so many lanterns. " I said pointing at the sky. We were at a beach in this clip and it was dark and everyone were lighting lanterns but we were late.

"You know Y/N. " he says and I look at him humming. He was still filming while talking to me.

"I don't want a lantern to leave it in the air. " he said and I frown.

"Why not? It will be fun. " I said looking back again.

"Because you are my lantern, you are my warm and bright snuggles whose ugly. " he cooed and I laughed snatching his camera and it fell on the sand and recorded my legs chasing him around.