Weed 2.

Harry's POV.

I got a call from a hospital, they told me that Karissa was in hospital. I felt so angry on me but it wasn't the right time.

I went to the hospital and got to know that Karissa was getting an operation as a glass piece went into her ribcage, damaging her side.

I called her parents who were in America. They said they'll take the earliest flight .

"Doctor we need more blood. She's lost alot. " the nurse and doctor came out of the ICU.

"Go and contact the blood bank. " he said and I shivered. I got up and walked towards the doctor who was entering the ICU again.

"Doctor, is she going to be alright?"

"Yes, but she's critical right now. I guarantee you that I'll handle it. " he said and I nodded, sitting on the bench again.

I looked up, closing my eyes. My hands coming together.

"Please god, not her... I can't lose her. Please god. I'll do anything. I'll stop. I'll stop everything. Please just save her. Please. " I cried, I could feel people looking at me. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"She'll be fine dear. If you love her and are willing to do anything. She'll be fine. God listens to his people who are willing to sacrifice. " An old lady said and I nodded. She gave me a small smile.

Karissa's POV.

My eyes opened, as I heard a faint beeping sound. I saw my leg all bandaged. I felt a little pain behind my head. I looked around to see no-one near me.

I looked at the other side to see Harry sitting next to me. His face hold a shocking expression.

"Karissa! You're awake. Oh my god. " he cried excitedly as he got up and kissed my forehead but I couldn't feel his lips on my skin.

I had a bandage there as well.

"Harry. " I whispered and he hummed, his thumb rubbing my knuckles.

"I'm so sorry baby. I was so scared. " he said and I shook my head.

"It's okay , it was destined to happen. " I said and he shook his head. His eyes bloodshot.

"No, this would've never happened if I wasn't a selfish prick. You drank and drugged yourself because of me. You left the house because of me. I was so selfish. I cheated on you because I was angry but you were right I'm useless. This all happened because of me. " he said and I shook my head .

"No baby. Please don't say that. " I cried and he shook his head.

"Don't cry Karissa. You're in no condition. Let me call the doctor. " he said and I shook my head.

"No wait, stop. Please stop for once in your life ," I said and winched.

"You're fine. " he said sitting next to my torso.

"I'll stop, " he said looking down at our interwined hands. "I'll stop this all  I'll stop drinking, taking drugs. I'll stop this all. " he said and I smiled.

It wasn't possible for him to stop now. Was it?

"I love you. " I whispered and he looked at me.

"I don't deserve you. Don't love me. Because I don't want to be more selfish and say I love you back. " he said and I closed my eyes.

"Let me call the doctor. Your parents will be here tomorrow. " he kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes as his hands let go off mine.

My parents came the next day. I got to know that I had a fractured leg, 2 broken ribs because of the huge glass piece. My head was hit and it had a deep cut on my left side, under my hair. I lost alot of blood but I was going to be okay.