Walk to Cherish 3

Harry's POV.

I opened the door as the bell rang. I saw a delivery boy with a large pizza with extra cheese. I frowned and glanced at the couch where, Aurora was plopped and watching TV.

"I didn't order this. " I said and he looked at the paper.

"Uhh, this is send from someone named Miss Y/N. " he said and I instantly looked at the boy.

"Oh. " I said and took the pizza and paid him after getting my purse.

"Have a goodnight. " he said and I smiled. I closed the door and wheeled towards Aurora. She glanced at the pizza and looked excited. She grinned and took the box and opened it.

"You eat up, baby. I'll be in my room. " I said but her sweet voice stopped me.

"Aren't you hungry? " she asked and I smiled. Off course I am baby, but it's bothering me that did Y/N forgave me for what I did. I felt like shit, even after the time we spend together.

"A little. " I mumbled and she gave me a slice and I gladly took it.

"We'll go to your room after, I'll help you on your bed. " She said and I nodded. I felt sorry for her. She was so young yet very sensible for her age.

After getting under my bed, with much difficulty, I sighed and dialed Y/N's number. She didn't picked it up. I frowned because I thought I might know the reason.

She wasn't comfortable around me anymore. I groaned burying my face in my hands. What was I thinking? I shouldn't have leaned. Why did I kissed her? Did I liked her? Was I interested in her.

She won't be seeing me after helping me out.

I decided to sleep, but I wasn't able to sleep. Not until Aurora cuddled into me.

___________________________________

Y/N POV

"HOW COULD YOU? " I yelled on his face as he kept pacing back and forth .

When I arrived to his house, he was really in the middle of something, what disgust me was that he was doing it for hours. He was cheating on me. When did I gave him a chance to cheat on me? Was I that bad?

"I DONT KNOW WHAT COME TO ME? " he yelled back and I gasped. I let out a humourless laugh , tears stinging my eyes.

"YOU DIDNT REALIZED WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE DOING FOR THE PAST 5 HOURS?" I yelled and he opened his mouth but I stopped him. "Since when? " I asked calmly, wiping my tears.

"Sweetheart . " he said and I glared at him.

"Don't fucking call me that. " I spat and he sighed.

"Was I not enough for you? " I asked. I felt defeated, betrayed, confused, heart broken. I felt shit.

"You are, it's just I was desperate. " he said and I gasped again.

"THATS NOT AN EXCUSE! " I screamed and he pushed me.

"YOU NEVER LET ME FUCK YOU? YOU ARE ALWAYS BUSY AND SCARED. I COULDN'T WAI FOREVER FOR YOU TO GIVE IN. " he yelled and I stumbled back. I stood next to the couch and grabbed it to stable myself. He cheated on me because I was scared to fulfil his needs.

"Then you don't love me. " I cried and grabbed my bag.

"Y/N wait. We can work this out. " he said grabbing my hand but I flinched away.

"You get yourself worked up by that whore. " I snapped before slamming the door shut. I ran towards the main road as fast as I could .

________________________________