Walk to Cherish

I'm back. Just figured it out that my imagines book is emerging alot lately, more than my other books. This is really amazing. Thank you so much for all the love I receive from around the globe.

I'm going to show a doctor as Y/n.

Y/N POV

The only hours I had for myself were lunch and dinner time, otherwise I donated all my time to the people who required my presence.

Sitting on my desk and chewing my salad , the door knocked and I called.

"Doc! We need you. " The nurse said and I practically threw my fork and walked out as fast as I could. She took me towards the operation theater and I barged in and my Senior Doctor Sarah was standing there, beside the fainted patient.

"Is everything okay with him? " I asked as I wore the surgical mask.

"Doctor Y/N. We don't need you here, " she said and sighed, I frown as I look at the nurse. "Go to the room no 161, there's a paralyze patient that will need you from now on. " she continued and I nodded .

"Before you go, hand me the scissors. " She said and I smiled, I handed her what she asked for and left the room.

I walked towards where I was required. People greeting me and I would give a warm smile here and there.

As a physician, I was basically needed to see the case. I went inside the room and a nurse was standing by the patient.

"Doctor Y/N. I'll let you handle it now. " she said and I nodded. I glanced at the man, he seemed quite young and a friendly person.

The nurse left and I gave the man a warm smile and he returned the smile. I grabbed his file and briefly looking at it.

Name: Harry Styles

Age: 26

Paralysis: Legs

Duration: Since 2012.

Reason: Accident, Muscle failure .

"How are you feeling Me Styles?" I asked, closing the file and looking at him.

"Please call me Harry. I insist. " he said and I nodded. "I feel numb. My body is also getting numb I think. " he said and I nodded.

"You've been injected, don't worry. The meds will kick in soon. " I said and he nodded.

His file said that he was admitted in this hospital yesterday because he fell down and couldn't get up.

"Once you're feeling less dizzy, I would like to have an exercise session. " I said and he winced. I frowned.

"Doctor, can't there be any other cure for it." He asked and I sighed.

"It makes me tired and I've been on exercises for 8 years. " he said and I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I know Harry, but I'm sorry. It's the only way. This is the only hope. " I said and he seemed upset.

"Will I ever be able to walk?" he asked and I wanted to tell him that maybe not but the way he asked, I didn't want to let him down.

"Harry, there is always hope ." I said and he nodded. He turned his head towards the TV that was on mute.

"Our exercise session will start whenever you feel for giving a try. " I said, placing a hand on his shoulder and he turned his head and nodded.

"Thank you Doctor ." he said and I nodded.

________________________________

I went to Harry's room and he was sitting and eating his soup. I greeted him and took his file and checked his other information.

Harry Styles Short Stories On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara