You belonged with me. 6

Harry's POV.

We met Andy, who was happy to see her and instantly fell asleep again. Mrs Hunter was more than happy for him to stay.

We decided to stay at mine. She looked shock to see the living room trashed. I mumbled a sorry and I took her hand taking her to the bedroom, the only place cleaned.

She sighed as she took a seat on the bed. I grabbed the cusion from the couch on the bed. She took my hand and I looked at her.

"You okay? " I asked and she got up. walking towards me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck again and kissed me sweetly. I sighed against her lips before loving her back.

"I love you too. " she whispered and I smiled.

She tucked onto my shirt and I looked at her and she didn't gave me a hint of what she wanted. She just lightly pushed me on the bed and straddled me. Her legs on either side of my waist.

She pulled my shirt off of my body and kissed my cheek and I breathed as her wet tongue roamed on my neck.

"Y/N. " I whispered holding her waist and she shush me.

She got up, leaving me hot and bothered. I stared at her and she started to unbutton her shirt and removed it eventually. Her black lacy undergarment making me want to fuck her just at that moment.

She gasped as her shirt fell on the floor and she removed her skirt as well. Her underwear following after it.

I bite my lip harshly as I try to hold her but she moved away. Her hands slowly moved on her back and she gracefully removed the last thing on her body. She walked towards me all bare and pushed me and I fell on the bed.

Her beautiful body crawled over me. I instantly pulled her in a kiss as I grabbed her ass and she gasped as I roughly but gently massaged her. She moaned as I kissed her neck just below her ear.

She let out a hiss as I harshly sucked her skin.

I couldn't take it anymore so I flipped us off. She was so thin but sexy that I could throw her in any direction. I grabbed her legs, making her lay straight on the bed in the middle.

I removed my jeans, her eyes not leaving my hands. She smirked as she saw me all turned on.

"Are you sure? I'm quite big." I teased her and she made a disgust face.

"You're forgetting that I'm not a virgin Harry. I can take it. " I challenged him and he smirked.

"I can't wait to take you. " I whispered as I kissed her lips just for a second. Before lowering myself to kiss her collarbones.

She moaned, her hands pulling my hair roughly as I played with her breast. She let out a gasp, audible enough to make me wonder if we were too loud.

My fingers entering her hot surface, I moaned as I felt her so wet against my fingers.

"Fuck. " I said as I left a hickey over her both chest and she let out a cry as I inserted my finger into her. I pulled it in and out in a fast pace. She was a moaning mess beneath me.

I gasped as I felt her release against my palm. I grabbed my hard cock and rubbed it over her core. She hummed as she pulled me close. Her nails digging in my back.

I pushed myself into her and she let out a faint cry. Her nails scratching my back as I pulled out of her.

"Fuck! " I groaned against her neck and she stopped her fingers.

"No! do it again ." I breathed and her nails dig into my skin. I was sure she was leaving marks with her nails just as I was leaving with my lips.