Road Trip.

Hi everyone.

Another story for all of you.

It's requested by Tazmeen.

Author's POV.

"Hello. Louis! I got the van from dad for The roadtrip. " Liam shouted excitedly on the phone.

"Relax will you! I told it's no big deal. I feel like you are only dominant at us... Otherwise you're a wuss. " Louis said and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Anyways. Mom wants me to take my friend Tazmeen with me. I hope you guys don't mind. " he asked and Louis coughed.

"Woah woah woah! Wait! The girl whose just 19. She's underage !" Louis exclaimed and Liam scoffed pacing around his room.

"I know that... But she doesn't like to drink, besides. Its no big deal. It's just a three year age difference. We all are young too. " Liam pointed.

"Payno, we're adults now... And I'm 23 so are you... I don't think your math is excellent. "

"Louis that's not the point. You've met her. She's fun. Let's just take her. Mom is being too pushy. " Liam said and Louis sighs.

"Well actually Niall and Harry are 22, so that is a 3 year age difference. " Louis said and Liam groaned.

"Will you stop calculating? " he roared and Louis laughed.

"Fine. I'll see you with your Tazi Taz friend, tomorrow. Eleanor is calling so. I got to go. " Louis hung up and Liam sighed tossing his phone on the bed.

"Honey! Zayn is here. " Liam's mother called and he walked downstairs.

Harry's POV.

"You can go home now. " I said dismissing the girl who had been in my house since morning .

"Fine, will you call me? " She asked and I took a deep breath. I didn't know I was hooking up with a clingy girl.

"Yes I will. " I said nicely, not trying to be rude and she squealed. I frowned at her odd behaviour.

"Here's my number. " she said and kissed me again and I nodded pushing her a little. I didn't even remembered her name.

"Bye. " I said and she got the hint and said bye as well before leaving the house.

"What the actually hell? " I mumbled looking at the paper she handed me.

Best night ever Hazzy Boo. Kisses to you. ♥

I teared the paper and threw it in the bin. It was very rare that I would sleep with someone unknown but it never turned out to be so horrible.

Besides I've just got out a toxic relationship and I needed to get laid.

My phone rang and I knew it was Louis. We were supposed to go on some trip tomorrow.

"Hello mate. " I said.

"Hey, are you done with the girl? " he asked and I hummed.

"I still don't get it why you took her home. I mean honestly -

"Just come to the point Lou. " I said getting irritated.

"Oh yeah. I talked to Liam and he got the Van. There's just a problem that his mother insisted on taking that Tazmeen with us. " I frowned .

"The girl we met at Liam's birthday party? " I asked and he confirmed.

"Yeah. Apparently she's 19 and according to Liam she won't be a problem. " Louis said .