My Bully 4.

Harry's POV.

I couldn't believe it was so easy to get to kiss her and touch her.

But something was bothering me. Why was she so vulnerable. She's naive for sure. That's the answer. She immature. She trusted me within 2 weeks. Wow.

I was succeeding day after day.

I got a huge argument with Julie and off course, Louis stepped in too. They said they won't touch the other students until I give them orders but still it bugged me. They were assholes

"How was she? " Niall asked and I nodded.

"She was fine. Had 3 bruises, nothing much. " I told him, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Harry I'll be honest with you," he said and I stared at him. He sighed and continued, "The thing is that, we've never helped the bully, we always beat them and walk away, not looking back. But yesterday when I was helping her out. I realized that how severe we could be. " he said and I glared at him.

"And what's your point Ni. " I snapped and he had a serious expression.

"I think before things get worse. You should tell Y/N about all of this and should stop bullying. " He said and I laughed darkly.

"Are you serious? This isn't about Y/N or any other bully, this is about me! This was always about me! Those bullshit people need to learn the lesson whose the boss around. " I hissed and he shook his head.

"You're targeting the wrong people. They are not the one too blame. We are just using them for spreading our terror. " he stated and I huffed.

"In this way the others who are to blame, stay away from us. I know it doesn't mean anything to you but Niall it means alot to me! What happened 4 years ago means a load shit to me!" I yelled, gaining a little attention of the people in the cafe.

"It meant to me as well when we bullied for the first time. We became the terror. But afterwards, we only did it for self pleasure. It was never personal. You love to be bully. This isn't for Edward anymore. This is for your fucking pleasure. " he snapped and I groaned at the mention of the name and jumped on him.

"How do you fucking dare take his name? " I punched him, falling on the ground on top of him.

"See, you can't even hear his name. It's all just so you can taste how it feels to bully people. You're becoming evil . This isn't revenge anymore. " he groaned as I put pressure on his neck.

"Guards get these two out of here! I'll call the cops. " someone in charge said and Niall pushed me away. Punching hard on my face.

"That's it! I'm done with you and this group. If you won't tell Y/N then I will. I will not bully people anymore. It hurted me to see those innocent students in pain for no reason. " he yelled, leaving the cafe with a bleeding nose.

I got stable and looked around to see people staring.

"It's none of your business. " I yelled uncontrollably. Tears coming into my eyes.

"It's not my fault. " I whispered, I got up and walked out.

__________________________

Flashback 4 years ago.

"Ed what happened? " I yelled as I see Edward crashing on our doorstep. I was playing video games with Niall and Zayn when this happened. I took an off from school today and Edward didn't.

Harry Styles Short Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें