He Cooks!

I'm back with a small warm happy plot. :D.

Hope you like it. Xxx

Y/N's POV .

I wanted nothing but a nice meal, made by myself because I took cooking classes last year, before moving in with my 2 year boyfriend.

The chill weather of December in 2014 . I got up and walked downstairs. Wearing my socks and his jumper. I yawned as I rubbed my eyes and sprawled on the couch. Grabbed the remote and shuffled through the channels.

I settled on Pink Panther and nuzzled under the blanket, that was surely placed by Harry, because he had a habit of taking blankets to the couch, just so he could watch warm TV.

"Good Morning. " his voice startled me as he came downstairs. He took a shower, as his hair was wet. I looked up and smiled lazily at him. He bent down next to me and kissed my lips .

"Mmm, bad breath!" I said, pushing him out of the way as he was blocking the screen.

"Go brush your teeth. I'm cooking today. " He said and I looked at him.

"But I want breakfast. " I whined.

"It's past noon. You're a lazy bone sometimes sweetheart. I'm cooking today. " he said and I rolled my eyes and lied down back.

Soon I could smell the aroma going through the whole lounge. I hummed and lazily got up . I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry whistling and cooking the sauce.

I slung my arms on his shoulder and he looked at me, I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"What you cooking? " I asked and he trailed off.

"I don't know, just experimenting. " he chuckled and I scoffed. I grabbed a spoon and tasted the hot sauce.

"Needs salt. " I said and he pushed me away.

"Go away, Miss. Lemme cook the way I want to. " he said and I pinched his side and he yelped, the spoon falling on the floor.

"That's what you get when you snap at the kitchen master. " I said, walking out of the kitchen.

I went up and took a warm bath. I wore warm clothes and cleaned up the messy room and bathroom. My stomach was churning and I wanted to eat something.

I went downstairs and towards the dinning room. Harry was setting the table, I smiled as I admired his getup. He was still wearing the apron. His hair not wet anymore and messily held backwards as they hide his ears. His nose a little too much red because of the cold.

"Hey babe. " I said, walking towards him and took the plate from his hands. He smiled and I tiptoed, giving him a kiss. He chuckled and pulled away.

"I'd like to continue that later. " He said , pecking my lips and walked towards the kitchen.

He served his masterpiece. It contains chicken wings, covered with sauce and onions. The other dish was mashed potatoes.

"Wow Hazza. " I grinned and he smirked . He opened his chair and served me his dishes.

I took a bite of the wing, I was chewing it. Harry observing me closely.

"How is it? " he asked but I couldn't explain it. I didn't wanted to hurt him because I had a sudden urge to throw up.

"Excuse me, love. " I said and ran towards the bathroom. Throwing up in the sink.