You're the one.

Hey guys. I'm feeling so low lately . Bored as well. All I want to do is sleep.

Zzzzzzz

Anyways here's an update which was requested by Mckensi.

Hope you like it.

Mckensi's POV .

P.S Young Nickolas Hoult is going to be portrayed as Harry's aka Marcel's older brother. The young version of Nickolas Hoult ;)

"Honey, take these cookies at Anne's pease

"Honey, take these cookies at Anne's pease. " mom said and she sensed that I'm going to hers again.

Aunt Anne was our neighbor and she had 2 amazing sons. Nickolas and Marcel. Marcel was so my type and Nickolas wasn't.

My mom and Anne thought I was interested in Nickolas , so they set us up and we started dating.

To be honest... I always went to their place so I could hang out with Marcel.

He was a cool guys. Reads books. Writes short stories and sometimes poetry. He usually wrote most of the songs that Nickolas played on functions. He was more of an outdoor person. He would visit places, sketch what he found mesmerizing. His petonality mesmerized me .

As for Nickolas , well he was a great guy but more of an introvert. He wasn't an outdoor person. He was social but never liked going out frequently. He loved music and movies. His fashion sense made everyone droll over him. I kinda liked him but not much.

"Bye mom. " I announced grabbing the cookies and walked out, I walked at theirs and when I knocked. My shirtless boyfriend opened the door.

"You got me cookies I see. " he smirked and I rolled my eyes. I walked towards him and he greeted me with a kiss.

"How are you? " He asked and I nodded .

"I'm fine. You? " I asked and he nodded as well and closed the door.

"Why are you shirtless?" I asked .

"As its June. Mom got the swimming pool fixed so we were having a beach day. At Home! " he boasted the last two words and I giggled. Nickolas opened the box and started eating.

"So... Can I go outside to greet Anne. She won't mind right? " I asked and he shook his head sitting on a bar stool and pulling me a little closer.

"She's wearing a shorts and shirt. She's not wearing a bikini. " he said and I rolled my eyes.

"It doesn't matter really. I just didn't wanted to intrude. " I said and he hummed.

"She won't mind. But... " he said frowning.

"But? " I asked as he pulled me on his lap.

"Marcel will . We got him to take his shirt off for the first time. You won't believe how much work it was. He's without glasses. He looked way cooler now. " He said and my inside was pushing me to go and check him out.