Happiness in Neighbor.

Personal imagine for Mckensi.

PS- it's going to be in past tenses, later on it will be in continous tense :)

Your POV.

Everyday wass a usual day. Nothing exciting happening and no new people interacting with us . I hated that town. I wanted to run away.

People of that were small-minded and the way they stared was enough to get paranoid .

My family changed alot also. Which effected my living. They became a bore and I missed my old life.

School sucked and so did my life.

It was enough to make me depress and sad. My grades weren't improving because of the institution there in the town. They were non serious and so did I became. My parents were dry. Didn't had any sincere friends. Just those who called me when they wanted something.

I seriously wanted to run away. I knew it would effect my family but I still wanted to. I thought they would understand it eventually, if they had their old traits they would definitely understand.

And then one day a boy not more than 21 came into my life. Didn't expected him to come in my life. With his happy go lucky attitude. He tried to win my heart.

Which he actually did.

It all started in Summer. The month of June.

Flashback !!!

I was reading my book intently when a football trashed my book and hit me in my stomach.

I groaned and grabbed the ball. Looking for the person who did this.

"I'm so sorry. I told him not to play here. He doesn't listen. " A young lad panicked and a small kid standing next to him for slapped lightly on the head at which he glared the older lad.

"It's okay. You should watch it. " I said and handed the ball to the kid. I looked at the older lad and frowned.

His eyes wide as he stared at me and lips parted.

"Harry" the little one stomped on his feet. On Harry's feet and he winced, realizing just a second later that he was staring too much.

"Hi, I'm Harry. I'm so sorry. " he said offering me a hand and I lightly shook hands with him before pulling my hand back instantly.

Lack of social interaction, you see.

"I'm Henry. " the little beamed, placing his hand on his chest and grinning. I smiled at him and he looked at Harry. So  did I.

He was again staring at me.

"Are you done staring?" I said getting a little annoyed and he shook his head. Clearing his throat and awkwardly looked at me.

"Sorry. " He mumbled and I sighed, grabbing my book and getting up. I brushed my summer frock and adjusted my hat.

"Harry come on. Lets play. " Henry pulled the hem of Harry's shirt and he nodded.

"It was nice meeting you, your name? " Harry asked and I nodded.

"Mckensi. " I said and he smiled.

"Interesting name. " He whispered and walked away. Taking Henry's hand.

"Weirdo." I muttered at the stranger. He was definitely a flirt plus a pervert. He couldn't stop staring. Here again another starer in the town.

Just after 3 days. The door bell rang. I opened the door and frowned.

"Trick or tre- Oh! You! " The same guy, Harry with Henry who was dressed up as a koala bear. Black ink on cheeks.