Things he adore about you...

Harry loves when you get angry on the most ridiculous things, because then he can tease you even more.

He loves when you have pain in your stomach, because then you are always down for a cuddle.

He loves when you caress his hair, when he's lying on your belly and playing on his phone.

He loves how you take an off sometimes in the morning just because he wants to stay in bed.

He loves when you laugh on his lame jokes. That's what makes you special.

He loves stealing kisses when you are extremely busy.

He loves when you let him braid your hair.

He loves when he hears you singing his songs in the shower.

He loves to make you fall asleep after you have a long day.

He loves to annoy the hell out of you because then you start hitting him with pillow fights.

He loves that how you can make a steamy moment funny by your goofiness.

He loves how you sometimes make of him when he's trying to pleasure in an way, which makes him more quirky.

He loves how you always lie on his lap and narrate lines from your favourite books.

He loves how you cheat in every board game.

He loves how you remember everything on your fingertips.

He feels sad but also loved when you cry with him and tell him everything.

Harry always loves the small thoughtful gifts you give him.

He loves the feeling when you mumble an I love you, unexpectedly.

He loves how you open the fridge but never take something out. Just stare at the left overs and then... Door closed!

He loves how you listen to one song on repeat and then get bored of it after a week.

He loves the smell of your meals for him, which greets him everyday.

He loves how you spread your tooth paste on your brush, with you finger.

He loves to see you sniffing his socks even if you are sure that they are smelly, you still do to confirm it.

He loves how you can make his day fun by your ridiculous stories.

He loves how you keep talking straight for an hour and do not get tired.

He loves to see you eating a burger because you don't care while eating it.

Harry loves how you always save chocolate dishes for him to eat later.

He loves how you always avoid taking the credit for any anything in particular.

He loves how you give him a massage and then kiss his forehead.

He loves when you drape your legs over his while sleeping.

He loves how you get conscious when his parents show up suddenly and you are in your pajamas.

He loves how you always stay awake until he can't fall asleep.

Harry loves the way you love him.

The End.

Made it as cute as possible.

I was thinking of doing something like this for a while so I did it!