You belonged with me. 7

Y/N's POV.

Harry had left for Washington . I had a few chores to be done so I had to move out in a month or so. And it was time.

I was done giving the rent as my husband bought a house that was enough for the 3 of us.

I picked up the last tapped box and placed it in the loader.

"Andy! We're ready to go. " I yelled and he come towards me running.

"I couldn't find Mr Tootoo's leg but I found it. " he said and I smiled, ruffling his hair.

"Come on. Let's go. Harry called me, he said that tell Andy about some water park? Are you guys planning something. " I asked in curiousity. These two were always upto something.

"Oh oo! " he mumbled and I glare at him.

"It's a secret Daddy said use code words. That's a code word. " he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Get in the car. We have a plane to catch. " I said and tapped on his shoulder to run along.

The way back Washington DC was way peaceful than I imagined. After we arrived. Andy was almost asleep in my arms. I pushed the luggage trolley with one hand and carried him in the other. We walked towards the main gate of airport.

My handsome man standing there with sunglasses on and as soon as our eyes met, he smirked and walked towards me.

His lips landing softly on mine and I smiled as he pulled away.

"Here, let me hold 'em " he said and took the sleeping Andy from me and I smiled. He took one of the bags towards the car and I dragged the other two.

"Hey champ. " Harry whispered as Andy rubbed his eyes, let out a yawn. Harry smiled and placed him in the back seat.

"He can sleep his way to home. It's a long ride. " Harry said and I smiled. He walked towards me and hugged me.

"I missed you ." I whispered against his neck, inhaling his addicting scent.

"No missing anymore. I'm not letting you go." he said and kissed my head as he pulled away and opened the door for me.

He was right.

The car ride was quite long. I fell asleep myself.

When I opened my eyes to see trees passing by. Soft music playing on the stereo. I smiled as I saw a beautiful Dream Cottage. I lifted my head.

"We're here. " Harry announced and I smiled.

"This is so beautiful. " I said and he smiled.

"I knew you'll love it

"I knew you'll love it. I bought this place by the money we both had. Andy is going to love his room. " Harry said and opened the door of the car and I hopped out as well.