Polar Opposites 3

Author's POV.

Harry was shocked. He was still sitting in his car, outside Y/N's house.

The memory kept flooding in his brain. He was so confused yet so pleasured. He loved kissing her back. He was kind of embarrassed when he kissed her, but when she embraced him in a goodbye kiss. He was gasping.

He finally went home. The first thing he did was sitting on a bar stool and drinking a whole beer.

"This is unusual. You don't drink a whole beer bottle. " Gemma startled Harry. She sat next to him on a bar stole and grabbed two more beers. Harry gladly took another one.

"Thinking of getting drunk at home. " She stated and he shrugged.

"I kissed Y/N. " He blurted out and Gemma nearly choked her drink.

"Really. " she asked in amazement and he nodded, taking a sip.

"Do you want to take a next step. Mom was thinking you guys weren't interested. " She said and Harry signed.

"She's different. She's not peaceful and gentle like me. She isn't near like me. She is not calm like me. She's isn't like me." Harry said and Gemma shook her head.

"Why is it about you? " she asked and he frowned.

"You have to accept a girl just as she is. You can't expect a person to change their persona completely for anyone with whom she just went on 3 dates. Gemma said a bit annoyingly.

Harry started to think that he was being selfish but the fact was, that he wasn't. He was being truthful.

"Does she want you to change?" she asked her brother and he shook his head.

"I mean. We mock each other. But today when we went to Burger King. She gave me a rough appearance. " He said and she eyed him.

"The appearance you're right now sitting in? " she asked and he nodded.

"Well you look chill. It's nice. Not headstrong and broad. This is nice. " she said and he sighed.

"Do you like her ?" she asked and he again nodded.

"Then ask her for a date. Not right now. After 2 or 3 days. Don't rush. Just think about the kiss. " she said trying to irritate him and he got irritated.

"Get lost gem. " He said and she laughed.

"You'll try to find the gem soon. " she said, ruffling his hair and went to her. Leaving Harry to think about the time.

_____________________________

"So he kissed you and then you kissed him? " Y/N's sisters asked interrogating her and she nodded.

She was so confused. And sisters always help to calm yourself up.

"Do you like him?" her younger sister asked and she sighed.

"I mean I know he's not like me. But I felt something. So yes. " she said and the sisters squealed.

"Do you want to marry him? "

"Marriage is a big step. I don't know but if he's the one I'm going to Marry then I need time to know him ." Y/N said and her sisters agreed.

"So what now? " her sister asked.

"I don't know. " Y/N said in a whisper. She hoped that Harry makes a move now. Because she was too confused and didn't know what to do.

____________________________

The Texts.

Two days later.

Hello. It's me Harry. I wanted to ask if you are free on Friday.