Wedding Plans 2

The chapters ahead will have mature content so read at your own ride :D

Y/N's POV.

"So... Y/N and Harry, is it true you two escaped from the resort yesterday morning?" Aunt Becky asked while the rehearsal dinner.

Harry choked his sip and started coughing. Drawing everyone's attention.

"Here a napkin. " I softly said, rubbing his back to calm his nerves downs.

"Umm. Certainly. " I said as Harry calmed down. His eyes were red by all coughing.

Everyone were staring at me except our parents. As they were glaring at us.

They told us that they do not want us to do something dangerous or rebellious before the wedding. Some of the relatives of my side were small minded. They didn't liked the idea of me and Harry hanging out before the wedding.

So that's why our parents told us to do anything under the table, not on display. But this... Certainly came on the table out of no where.

"How hysterical I may say. " she devilishly smirked sipping her wine and I gave her a smile.

"We just saw the Peter Island from a higher spot. It was beautiful. "Harry said and everyone smiled.

"Yes, you guys should probably try it. " I piped in.

"Well we could've, " Aunt Becky interrupted. "If we knew your plan, but You kids didn't wanted us to join you. Is it? " she asked and I shook my head.

"Off course not. " I smiled and closed my eyes as I realised how wrong it sound. "I mean, we wanted you all to join us. We off course not didn't wanted that... We just made a plan early in the morning. We thought it will be rude to tell everyone on short notice. " I said and she nodded.

"Well you did great dear. " Anne said and I smiled. "Everyone were asleep and it would've taken time. " She said and I smiled.

The dinner continued ...

"I'm never ever having a destination wedding with family. " Harry said placing his hand on my thigh and whispering in my ear.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're having 1 wedding in your life and that's with me. How many are you planning to?" I asked and he thought for a moment and realized nodding eagerly.

"You're right. I forgot you only marry once. " he said and I laughed.

"You're such a dork. " I said and took a bite.

"May I have your attention please. " Niall said and we all looked at him.

"I know this is a rehearsal dinner but I just want to thank Y/N for making Harry a better person. He was a better person before but now he's even better. " he said and everyone laughed looking at Harry who rolled his eyes. I placed my hand on his leg, caressing it.

"When I first met Y/N I thought she'll be one of those girls Harry dated that were with him just for money. But then I started to get to know Y/N. I realized how amazing girl has entered our group. All I'm saying it that you're my sister in law, soon to be. " he said and everyone laughed. "Can you please find a girl for me too because I'm the only one left in the group without a woman. " He said and sat down and I laughed.

"We will don't worry. " Perrie yelled and everyone laughed as Niall sinked in his seat.

"That was a weird toast. " Harry muttered and I chuckled.