Forgot the important day.

Hey everyone.

I hope you all are safe and healthy.

Things weren't going as I planned, that's why I was away for so long this time. But I'm back and I was thinking of finally publishing Memory, so maybe tomorrow I'll be publishing the first chapter.

Requests are open again so feel free to ask. If I get any message today from one of you guys then I'll be again keep Memory on a wait and will probably publish your request first :)

This Imagine is for Mini_Peppermint

Hope you all like it :) Especially Mini_Peppermint

Harry's POV.

On June 2nd, I woke up earlier than usual. I woke up and made breakfast for myself and Maria because tomorrow it was our first Anniversary together and I wanted her to feel special one day before the big day.

She asked me to stay at hers for the night. As it got late because we kept watching Friends till 3 in the morning. She insisted on me staying and not driving back home so I obliged.

It took me good 20 minutes to find all the stuff I needed for the breakfast , I wasn't much familiar to her house as for her... She knew everything about me and my house.

I started frying some potatoes and boiled eggs in the steel pot. I grabbed the juice bottle and poured two glasses for us . I took out the fried potatoes in a plate and sprinkled some salt and pepper on them. I took out an apple and sliced it as well.

The breakfast looked amazing and I felt proud of my work. I walked towards her room and opened the door to see her sleeping.

I smiled and placed the tray over my side and walked towards her side. I bent down and tucked the loose strands behind her ear. She hummed as I caressed her cheek. I leaned and placed a delicate kiss on her lips.

"Good morning love. " I said against her lips as my arms snaked around her waist, she opened her eyes slowly and smiled. Her hands slowly grasping my hair and pulling me back in a morning kiss.

"Morning. " She smiled sleepily and brushed her nose agaisnt mine.

"I made breakfast. " I said looking at the tray and she looked at the tray as well and chuckled.

"Sometimes you're so sweet to resist. " she said and I chuckled nuzzling my face in her neck and she smiled at the breakfast.

"I'm always sweet. " I said and felt her body vibrate as she mimicked me.

"Let me brush my teeth. " she said pushing me lightly and I let her go and she walked towards the bathroom and came after a few minutes.

I went out to grab the newspaper from the mail box. When I came back in the room she was about to sit on the bed and I sighed.

"Here's the newspaper. Let's eat now. " I said pushing the comforter to a side and we sat in front of each other, the tray between us. Her back resting against the headboard as she chewed the boiled egg in her hand and the newspaper resting on her lap.

"Do you remember what's tomorrow? " I asked and she looked up and smiled.

"How can I forget? It's out first anniversary. " she beamed and I grinned.

"I was thinking about doing something special. We always eat out, so I was thinking of surprising you tomorrow. " I said and she smirked.

"I'd love that. I was thinking the same. " she said and I chuckled.