Hamilton's Daughter.

I'm back!!! I figured you guys are not reading not compatible so I thought I should write something here to see if I have lost my audience or not :(

I feel like I have disappointed you guys...

Anyways. Here's a funny update. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Author's POV.

Harry a boy of 24 age, who didn't had a family. He was adopted by Mr Hamilton just when he was 19, he treated him like his son. He taught Harry everything. Harry learned how to fish, how to cut logs, how to clean, how to repair, he learned how to live in that small towns house just near the lake.

Harry's mother died when he was 18. He got the property after his mother's death but he didn't felt like living there... Because it was not home anymore. He felt like it will eat him up to live there in such a big house.

He dropped out of college because he couldn't afford it. But Mr Hamilton, who Harry met on a mechanic shop grew very fond of him. In no time Harry say himself visiting Mr Hamilton 3 times a week.

It was just after a year when Mr Hamilton asked Harry to come and live with him. He made Harry join a college whose fees was affordable.

Harry worked at the mechanics shop as a part time job. He completed his simple degree in Business after a few years.

But he couldn't get a job. His grades were good, his resumé was admirable but he couldn't get a job and that bothered him. After trying for a year he quit trying for it. He started working on shops and on stores.

Mr Hamilton had a daughter who he loved to talk about. She went to Germany to study. She was 18 when she went there, the same year as Harry shifted to Mr Hamilton's.

Her name was Y/N. She haven't visited her father for 6 years. She kept telling him to wait for her studies to be finished. But the studies were over 4 years ago. She got a good job and decided to stay there.

At first when she learned that Mr Hamilton, her father is thinking of letting Harry move in, she didn't liked the idea of a stranger living with her father.

But soon she realized Harry was a good man. She never talked to him. Just sometimes asked how he was when he would pick up the phone before Mr Hamilton.

Mr Hamilton didn't felt lonely because he had Harry. He was strict with him at times but he loved the boy dearly. So did Harry.

______________

"Harry!" Mr Hamilton shouts, calling for him. Harry comes in the lounge to see Mr Hamilton sitting next to the window.

"Yes, Sir. "  he says tucking the napkin in his side pocket.

"Dial Y/N's number. She has to be landing to America. " He says and Harry huffs bending down and picking up the land-line Mr Hamilton never got rid off... Y/N did send a good mobile for her father to use to contact her but he hated it. He believed that land-line was still the best way.

Besides he got annoyed by all the apps and touching the screen. So he gave it to Harry, who off course, knows how to use it.

"Sitting here for a whole month now, Mr Hamilton. She will come when she has to. " Harry says and Mr Hamilton looks at Harry and then back at the window.

"I just want to look at her before I die. " he says and Harry sighs.

"You're not dying... It's just a cold. " he says and Mr Hamilton grabs the phone from him.

"I deserve to be dramatic, boy! " he says and Harry chuckles.

"Yes. You do. The dinner is ready. Do you want me to cut a small piece of the turkey. " Harry asks as he sets up the fire place.