Concert Chills 3

Isha's POV.

Off course Harry didn't see off me on the airport that night. And then when I went to Venice, as I landed and switched my mobile on. I received a message from Harry, his personal number and him asking me, if I landed safely.

I replied him back shorty after and Alisha took us both to our booked hotel, leaving the management behind. We arrived to our hotel in our rented boat.

Venice was exceptionally beautiful and different. Water was everywhere it was giving me the movie Tourist wibe.

"Get the bags. " Alisha said and I grabbed my small bag and a trolley bag.

"This place is huge. " I said, looking at the building.

"It's Venice darling. Live lavish. " she said as she walked towards the building and I shook my head, smiling at her.

As we got out hotel room and got freshen up.

I texted Harry to know when was his flight?

Isha I'm sorry I thought my next stop was Venice. I didn't even noticed I was looking at the wrong schedule. I'm heading to Milan. Send me your schedule so I can match the dates and time. :)

I sighed and leaned my head on the sofa. It meant that I wasn't going to see him anytime soon.

"Alisha, what's our next stop?" I yelled as she was taking a shower, the bathroom was slightly open.

"Switzerland. " she yelled and I groaned.

"Aren't we having a concert in Milan?" I thought she might be forgetting.

"Nope. Straight to Switzerland tomorrow night. " she said and I huffed.

"Where's the schedule?" I said, getting up and walked towards her purse.

"My purse. " she yelled and I took out the sheet and unfold it. I took a picture of it and send it to Harry.

Send me yours too.

I texted.

* Photo attachment *

I opened the picture he sent me and I matched the places.

I gasped and sat on the bed.

He was arriving in every country just after the day I was leaving. I wanted to meet him. I missed him already. I was stressed out after looking at all.

After 5 countries in a row, there was a week break for me to spend. Harrys schedule didn't said anything about any break but after five countries, the dates had a gap of ten days.

There's a gap in your schedule. Where will you be then?

I asked him on text. He instantly replied.

I'll be spending my holidays in France, that's the last country before my break.

I looked at my schedule and saw my last country before a week off , was also France. I grinned and matched the dates.

I'll have a week break but our dates have clashes. I don't know what's Alisha's plan for the week break. She was bragging about Sweden alot. I don't think she'll agree if I change the destination.

I waited for his text and he was typing.

Then just let her go. You can spend your break in France too. We'll meet then. If Alisha is comfortable with the idea.

I sighed and asked him.

Where will you be in France?

No where better than the city of love . Paris ;)