Stockholm Syndrome 3

It's been a week since that event happened and we were not talking to each other at all .I wanted to know what was his past what was his story he look so upset sometimes sometimes so angry sometimes so weak , sometimes I don't know what I want from him but I want to know , if I can fix him.

I glanced out of the window to see him cutting a tree .

I opened the door to step outside kind of scared that he'll order me to go inside, I stared at the snow around the house and then just a little further the tress line was starting.

I walked towards him and he turned huffing and puffing.

"What are you doing here? " he asked and I didn't answered.

"Go inside its cold " He commanded lowly.

"You're here too " I said shrugging and he looked at me like he's going to murder me.

"Go I said, stop being so stubborn all the time, it's not safe here. " He said raising his voice.

"I'm fine okay I just wanted some fresh air " I said and he cletched his jaws.

"Fine but if you try to run away I swear I'll carry you back in the house, take your clothes off and let you shiver naked on the tiled floor ." He said darkly and I froze.

"Why are you so mean to me? What have I done wrong to you "I yelled pushing him and he stumbled looking at me shocked by my actions.

"I've had enough of this attitude, I'm done! Do you hear me I'm done, you will rot behind the bars " I yelled pushing him again.

"You'll send me behind the bars huh " He said grabbing me jerking me.

"Yes and I'll laugh " I said darkly on his face.

"You won't " He hissed.

"I will Harry I will "

"You're mine " He shouted pushing me against the bark of the tree and I gasped when my head hit it.

"You are not leaving this place ever " He yelled.

"I'm not yours " I whispered.

"You will be sooner or later you will be mine. " He said taking my hand and pulling me inside.

"Why are you doing this to me " I yelled crying when he pushed me against the door and locking it.

"You shouldn't have seen it " He shouted punching the wall beside me and I screamed.

"You shouldn't have seen it " He cried looking at me.

"Harry " I whispered scared trying to get out of his grip.

"If you haven't had seen me I would've been dead by now I would've been killed myself and I wouldn't have to worry about you and not to harm you " He yelled and I froze tears coming out of my eyes.

"I could've died eating the poison " He cried falling down on his knees and shouted and yelling.

I hiccuped looking down at him and slowly approached him sitting in front of him.

"I can't take it anymore its been so long that no one came around me and now you're here but you're not mine, I want someone to be mine. " he whispered.

I cupped his face and he looked at me.

"Tell me everything and I'm yours, I promise I won't leave you, I promise I won't hurt you. " I said and he signed.

"You're lying " He said .

"I'm not , I won't tell anyone about what you did just tell me what happened " I begged and he grabbed my hands and then got up.

I walked with him to his bedroom and laid him down and laid beside him.

"I was 12 when she came in my life " He said looking at the ceiling expressionless but tears coming out.

"Who " I said placing a hand on his chest and he closed his eyes sighing.

"Karen Rosemarie the woman I murdered " He whispered and I tensed up at the information he was providing me now.

"She was the one who took away my father from me and mom " he groaned holding my hand and squeezing it painfully .

"She was the reason dad gave mom divorce but the property was mine, this house was mine this part of woods was mine, that woman asked for forgiveness from my mother after so many years and when I got graduated my mom invited dad and her as I never had any friends. " he says sighing as I grab his hand.

"I was so angry at my mom for inviting her but she calmed me she was the only one who could calm my temper and mom and dad were laughing while I was looking at them from the kitchen and that slut came towards me and told me that my phone was buzzing on the dinning table, she poisoned mine and moms drinks and when I came to grab the tray she already did what she had to and I didn't know what it was and I went to give them the drinks and my father grabbed my glass from me and commanded me to get more for myself and so I did and when I came back to the living room," he pauses, gulping harshly and I turn to confront him.

"I saw my parents dead and she was crying sitting next to dad and I was horrified. I asked what did she do and she ran towards the door I went behind her and she drove away and I called the ambulance and took them to the hospital but they were dead and I was all alone I tried to find that slut but after a whole damn year I found her out traced her blackmailed her and now killed her. "He said finishing his story.

He turned to look at me and tried to hold me close and was crying.

"I'm so sorry Harry "I cried.

"They never died in a car crash Zen " He said and got up cupping his face.

"You did nothing wrong Harry you did what was right and it's okay to take revenge you killed her for killing your parents it's absolutely fine " I said and he cried again.

"I had to I couldn't see my parents murderer walking and sleeping with different men " he said and I nodded.

"Why did the police never involved " I asked caressing his cheek.

"The doctor was my father's friend so he told me that the police will think I'm the one who killed them. " he said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry I'm so cruel to you " he said breaking my heart.

"Shhh it's no time to apologize Harry " I said laying my head on his chest.

"You said you will be mine if I tell you everything " he said and I looked at him.

"I'm yours Harry do whatever you want to do " I said thinking of the promise I never broke a promise and I don't have anyone else too so why not stay with him may be he can show me how to be happy.

"Kiss me " He said and I laughed at him but he didn't moved.

"I'm so sorry to think wrong of you. " I whispered against his lips and kissed him fully.