Stockholm Syndrome 7

"No please don't do this I can't leave you, you can't leave me " I cried sobbing while he was dragging me towards the main door.

"Harry please I'll die without you please I beg you " I begged and he swiftly pulled me close to himself.

"I can't live with you either but I'm not good for you it's wrong of me to trap you here, rape you and hurt you. I deserve nothing but loneliness " He said looking broken.

"Harry I'm not trapped with you please don't be like this we were so happy last night I can't leave this place " I cried and he shushed me hugging me.

"I don't deserve you at all. " He whispered and I closed my eyes hugging him sniffing his sweater which smells like heaven to me.

The next moment I was pushed out of the house and he threw me on the floor with my phone that he always had and shut his door forcefully.

I ran towards his door banging it like crazy.

"Please stop. "I yelled kicking the door.

I felt used.
He just made love to me and then he kicked me out.

"Go. " He shouted from the other side.

He's truly a psycho.

"You moron, you bloody bastard you bitch, you used me, you used me every time I thought you loved me but no! You were using me, you just made me feel electricity and you took it away, you took away my freedom then my pride then my -my love and now my -my happiness, I - I hate you so much. " I yelled venom spilling out of my mouth.

"You really don't know the meaning of love you psycho. " I yelled and kicked the door and just as I was going to turn away to sit on the stair he opened the door and groaned.

I turned and he pushed me again making me fall on the snow.

"God damn it " he yelled making me flinch.

"I actually know the meaning of love I love you alright I love you enough to set you free. Yes I'm a psycho but don't say I cannot love anyone this stupid love made me a psycho. " He shouted punching the cold ground beside my legs and I cried.

He turned back his lips trembling.

"And yes I used you ." He sarcastically but most hatefully said, "As you said I don't want to see you again go live your life and freedom "

"Why are you doing this to me " I whimpered.

"Go. " He shouted slamming the door shut.

2 months later

"Class dismissed have a great day " The professor said going out of the class rudely, I sighed and packed my bags.

I looked at the clock and I huffed.

Just as I was going to leave my class Henry came in front of me.

"Hey where's your boyfriend " He smirked.

"None of you business. " I spat walk past him.

Everyone would always stare at me because I was disappeared for a long time but no one cared and I got used to it as well .

"Hey Zainy " Someone shouted and I heard other laugh when I didn't answered I buildup my pace and walked towards the hostel building as fast as I could.

I slammed the door shut throwing my bag and threw my body on the bed and cried.

"I hate you Harry I hate you " I whispered looking at the picture on my desk that was a sketch of Harry his long hair and that devilish smirk.