Walk to Cherish 4

Y/N POV.

Weeks later

"His muscles and bones are not old. So there is a possibility off course. There's always hope. " Dr Humara said and I nodded as she kept to examine Harry, who was laying down and was looking at the senior doctor as well.

"The exercise is really helping. You took me that he moved his leg himself." she confirmed and I furiously nodded .

"That's great. We don't need to have a surgery. The medications and exercise is doing it. " she said and closed the file and gave it to me. I signed the few papers and handed the nurse.

"How about we introduce a walker to Harry? " she asked and I looked at Harry and he nodded.

"That will be good. " Harry said, the doctor nodded.

"Great. Give me updates if anything further happens. " the doctor said and left .

"That's great news, Harry." I said, sitting next to him and he smiled.

"You're a miracle. " He said and I shook my head.

"It's all because you didn't lose hope. I just did what I was suppose to do. It's all because of your hard work. " I said and pecked his lips. "Now let's get the hell out of here before someone catches me kissing you. " I mumbled and he chuckled.

The male nurses helped him to sit in the cab and we went back to his house, where Aurora was waiting for us.

"She'll be so happy ." I said as I helped Harry on his wheel chair.

"She will be excited. " He chuckled. He was so happy today.

After helping him in the bathroom and changed his shirt. We lay down next to each other.

"Move your toes ." I said looking at him and he moved his toes slowly. I grinned and kissed his cheek .

"I'm so proud of you. " I said and he blushed.

"I need to call mom. I'll be right back. " I said getting up from his bed and dialing my mother's number to tell her the news. I went out of the room so Harry won't be disturbed

"Hey Y/N. " Aurora entered the house and dropped her bag at her usual face. I gestured her towards Harry's room, while talking and she gasped before running and barging into his room.

"You will walk. " I heard her scream in exageration and I grinned. My parents did approved Harry. They were a little bit insecure and worried but after meeting him. They wanted him to walk again.

I entered the room where Aurora was filling Harry with her school gossips and he was listening to her.

"Pizza or burger. " I asked and the two looked at me.

"Burger. " Aurora said and I nodded.

"Cury and rice you make. " Harry demanded. Obvousily he didn't wanted me to be free. Since the day I introduced my cooking skills to him. He would never shut up about it and will search different things and will ask me if I can make them.

"Let her rest. " Aurora said and I nodded making a puppy dog face.

"That face doesn't work. Sorry sweet heart. " Harry remarked and I walked towards his and hit his head with a pillow.

"Don't call me that. Or no cury. " I said and he raised his hands in defence.

"I love you. " he said and I rolled my eyes. If I didn't loved him and if he wasn't paralyze, I would've beaten the hell out of him for calling me sweet heart. I hated that word.