Gentleman 2

Y/N's POV.

I had a lunch to attend with Harry and his daughter off course.

He told me to come to the beach side. It was Friday and he usually took Y/N to the beach because she loved water.

I parked my car in front of the beach entrance. I was wearing a floral knee length dress and sunglasses. My sandal would be filled with sand for sure. I walked inside and tried to locate them.

Harry waved from far away and I smiled as I walked towards them, I tried to calm my mane but the wind was blowing like crazy. Harry was in a shorts and floral shirt. I had never seen him in those type of clothes.

"Hey. " he said and I shake his hand. The little Y/N stared at me and I bent down.

"Hi Y/N, do you remember me? " I asked and she giggled.

"I met you today too. " she said and I giggled.

"I loved your third drawing. You're god gifted love. " I said tucking her blonde hair behind her small ear.

"Y/N. Go and play near the shore but be careful with the waves. " Harry said and she nodded, running away.

"Come on let's sit somewhere. " he said and I nodded . He wore his slippers and we walked towards the small sitting area where we could sit underneath the umberella.

"How are you? " I asked and he smiled.

"Going by with time. " he said and I smiled, occasionly his gaze would go to his daughter who was playing.

"She's very beautiful. "I said and he smiled fondly.

"She's just like her mother. " he said and I smiled.

"So I guess that arrange marriage worked, yeah? " I asked and he chuckled. Shaking his head.

" I didn't married the woman I was getting engaged too. " He said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What? You didn't? " I almost yelled and he chuckled.

"I ran away from the event. I didn't even know the name properly. I had a little fight with mom and then I walked out. I wasn't looking around so when I crossed the road I got hit by a car, almost. I fell down in horror. That's when I met Rachel. She came out of the car, bending down and trying to make sure I was fine. " he said and I dreamily listened to his romantic encounter.

"You won't believe, that was the first time I was stammering infront of a girl. I was utterly lost in her blue eyes, Y/N. " he said giggling and I smiled.

"Wow, that's so romantic. I can't believe you ditched the girl. " I said and he chuckled.

"I fell in love with her within a month Y/N. Rachel and I had the best time together. I married her after 6 months of our relationship. " he said and I was in awe.

"Y/N, I've order a pizza. " he called his daughter who just nodded and kept picking stones.

"Was your mother happy?" I asked and he sighed.

"She was a little mad at me at first but then when she met Rachel. She changed her mind. I mean, how can someone not fall for Rachel. She was a dream. " he said and I smiled sadly as he used the word dream.

He looked away to stare at his daughter.

"She's now a dream. Just a dream. " he whispered and I reached to grab his hand and he looked surprised by my actions.

"I'm so sorry Harry. " I said and he smiled.

"It's fine, we both knew she'll leave soon. When we got married, we found out that she was pregnant and after she gave birth. She raised our daughter together for a year, until she got influenza. She was in severe condition. I still remember my last night with her. She wasn't even crying. " he said and I felt a tear slip from my eyes.