Daddy Harry

Y/N POV

"BABY! HAVE YOU SEEN THE NUM NUM?" Harry yelled. I rolled my eyes as I flipped the omlete. The morning was already full of demands and orders. Harry was in our son's room. He was trying to bond with him cause he was a typical baby, a mama's boy. Harry couldn't digest it. Honestly!

Harry was so confused that how could the baby not like the charm, like his sister, but liked the dummy, that was me.

"Harry the teether is always in the fridge ." I yelled back from the open kitchen.

Footsteps pounded towards the kitchen as little giggles giving the pounds a mysterious touch.

Harry entered the kitchen with our 4 Year old daughter on his shoulders and she was playing with his hair. A pink barbie clip, clipped in his luscious locks.

I smiled as Harry practically bent down, so that I could get my morning kiss from me daughter, Ava. I kissed her cheek and she kisses mine back. Clinging on Harry's curls.

"She's not letting me go. " Harry laughed and Ava squealed at her behaviour. I chuckled and flipped the omlete again.

"Nothing new ." I teased him as he got the teether out of the fridge.

He leaned and kissed my cheek, holding onto Ava's legs.

"He needs you. Which is nothing new. " he sassed back and I smirked. Ava singing the pink panther theme song.

I placed the breakfast on the table and walked upstairs. I opened my son, Aiden's room and saw Harry trying to hold the 2 year old boy.

Aiden on the other hand was offering kicks. Ava had her thumb in her mouth. Waiting patiently for her daddy to give her attention again .

"Will you two stop? " I said in a raised voice and Aiden grinned. He stopped kicking and came into my arms . Harry trying to kiss my cheek again.

He knew exactly why he was doing it again. Aiden hated when he kissed me and he was intentionally doing it.

"Mommy, No! " he whined and patted violently on Harry's cheek . I huffed and detached both of them from each other.

"Come downstairs you two. " I said and Ava run past me and hurried downstairs. Harry was behind us. Aiden's giggles vibrating against my chest. Probably Harry was trying to make it up to his champ, by making funny faces.

We ate our breakfast and decided to relax for a while and watch something on the TV.

With time, NatGeo changed into Dora, Science of Stupid changed into Tom and Jerry, Criminal Justice changed into Scooby Doo. We didn't mind it. We were use to all of it after these years.

Aiden's little figure was pressed against my tummy and Ava sitting on Harry's lap and we all were gathered, just to watch Winx Club.

"I want to be like flora ." Ava confessed and Harry kissed her rosey cheeks and smiled.

"You can be anything. " He said and I smiled. I glanced at the baby who was staring at me, I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek too . He was a peace lover but in a violent way. He needed kisses and attention if Ava was getting it.

And he made sure to do so. Just one mistake we did. We didn't helped them in getting close to both. Ava was never a cranky girl. She adored me but she was a princess in Harry's eyes. Aiden on the other hand was demanding. Adored Harry but would irritate him on purpose.

"Aiden. Do you want to pee? " Harry asked as the little one was clinging his shorts. We stopped the diaper thing a while ago. As Aiden could communicate. We were training him to tell us if he feels like peeing.