You belonged with me. 2

He never asked about his dad and even if he did. I told him he was a bad person.

I didn't wanted my son to have hope that his father will come nor I wanted him to have high standards about that man.

He was happy with me.

He was playing in the garden. I was looking him through the window in my kitchen.

He looked so happy.

He was kicking his ball and pretending to be Ronaldo.

I chuckled when he threw the ball out of the fence and stomped his feet on the ground.

"Baby. We'll get it later. Play with the other one. " he looked at me through the window and nodded.

A huge loading truck stopped in front of our house and Andy stopped playing.

It must be the new neighbors because the neighbors in front of my house just sold the house.

I sighed and wiped my hands. I started drying the dishes and setting them .

I still missed him. I missed Harry. Deep down I missed Jaden too. Afterall he showed me a new world, with new feelings. Even though I was scared of doing things with him but I still did.

I looked up, trying to control my tears, I again plastered a smile on my face and turned to be greeted by my boy who tucked in my shirt.

"Mommy new neighbors. Come look. " he beamed and I smiled walking outside with him.

We walked into our front garden. I sighed looking at the only person who seem to have gotten here. He was instructing the workers to take the luggage carefully.

I couldn't see who it was. He was facing his back. He aprupty turned and my breath hitched.

It was him.

It was Harry.

I gasped as I aprupty turned and was about to walk inside but Andy started to talk to me and made me stay.

Harry's eyes landed on me, just for a second. I bite my lip and he again looked at us. Perhaps making sure that his eyes captured the right person.

His lips parted at the sight of me and I shivered. Tears coming out of eyes.

His hair had grown so long and his fashion sense changed alot as well.

"Mommy I want to meet him. " Andy said and I looked at him.

"Maybe next time honey. He's new here. We'll meet him later. " I said taking his hands.

He may be new in this neighbor but he wasn't new in my memories.

I locked the front door and broke into tears.

"Mommy are you okay? " Andy asked, holding my knee and I forced him a smile and nodded.

"Yes baby I'm okay. " I said and he curled up in my legs so I picked him up and cuddled with him on the couch, until he fell asleep.

After all this time. He was here. Why we were destined to meet today. A few years ago when he cut ties with me. I was so angry on him for not even calling me. But now I realized that he had to leave me too.

I wasn't mad at him at all. Maybe everynight when I prayed... He was the one I was praying for.

I sighed and looked down at my sleeping son. I decided to put him to bed.

I tucked him in after removing his football merch .

I was exhausted, so I thought making some tea will be nice.