The PlayStation 2

Y/N POV

Mature content alert beep beep . Read at your own risk.

" I never realized your lips were so glossy. " he says in a whisper and I look into his eyes.

My hands travelling behind his neck and grabbing his hair. His hand caressing my cheek.

I close my eyes at the sensation. Wow it felt different. It felt magical. I never felt this way with Derek and here I was laying on my best friend and I know I was taking a risk not protesting.

I lean down and press my lips to his and he sighs fanning my lips and cups my cheek kissing me as well. Our lips moving together and his tender touch taking me into another dimension and the rain drops hitting the window. In a swift movement he changed our positions rolling us and hovering me and I gasp as he pulls away just for a second and he again attaches his lips to my lips and this time more softly and slowly. Derek's kiss was always rushed and rough but this was different , Harry's kiss was making me feel the softness and care. The slow sensation making me want more of him.

He pulls away leaving me breathless and his lips travel down on my cheek leaving wet kisses there and then at the jaws and finally below my ear and I squirm beneath him and he again kisses the spot making me moan. His lips traveling down my neck and his hand fisting my shirt and pulling it a little down to expose my collar bone.

He sucks the spot slowly but harshly and runs his tongue to ease the tingling pain on my collar bone and surely leaving a mark.

"Harry. " I moan and he groans pressing his lower weight to mine and dipping me more further down in the sofa.

"We shouldn't be doing this. " he mumbles kissing my neck and I gasp grasping his hair and he moans rubbing his lower body against mine.

"I don't care, there's no one here scandalize us. " I moan and he hums pulling away and grabbing my hips and I squeal as he lifts us up. I never thought the Harry who never even fought when someone bullied him would have so much power to carry us both.

He kicks the door of my room open and lays me on the bed and I pull him close.

"Oh baby. " he moan as I kiss his jaws and pulling his shirt roughly and he parts my legs sitting between them and I look at him as he sighs fisting his own hair in frustration.

"Harry what is it?" I ask and he groans hiding his face

"This is wrong. " he says and I get up snaking my hand around his neck and I removed his hands from his face and saw him crying. I frown and I look down to see his boner springing out and I kiss his lips.

"Don't cry Curly , I don't like it when you're sad " I say pulling him close, his face nuzzling into my neck and my hand travel down. I don't know why I'm doing this , he's my best friend but I want him. I want to see how far this pleasure can go.