My Bully 6.

Tell me, what are you guys doing during the lowdown. Except of washing hands 😂

Harry's POV.

I needed to see Y/N the next day. But I didn't had the guts to tell her that I was using her just so I could still look dangerous and cool.

I told Niall and he was more than happy for me. I didn't bullied or touched anyone. Just had fun with my friends.

But I still needed to tell Y/N the truth. I didn't wanted to lose her. She was a friend that I never had and I felt different around her.

It was Friday and I thought it was the right time to talk to Y/N. I haven't met her parents yet. Just briefly not properly.

I sighed as I rang the door bell. Waiting for someone to answer.

Thankfully it was Y/N who answered.

"Hi Harry. Come on in. " she said warmly and I shook my head. I bet she wouldn't have had let me in after what I was about to tell her.

"No, Y/N. I need to tell you something. " I said and she frowned.

"Well we can sit inside -"

"There's no need. You'll probably be kicking me out afterwards hearing me out. " I said and she chuckled. Leaning against the door frame.

I peeked behind her and she shook her head.

"They are out of town for the weekend. I'm alone. Talk. " she said and I nodded.

"Y/N I don't know how you will take this. " I said and she looked confused. I dipped my hands in my pockets trying to hide the sweat.

"I was playing with you. The whole time. " I said and she froze.

"I was just using you to show my friends that I'm still tough and I can get anyone I want. I realized this all a few days ago. I thought I didn't wanted to hide this fact from you anymore. I wanted to tell you that I really really like being your friend. With you I feel like I can relax and have warmth. I didn't wanted to lose that feeling so I wanted you to know that I was playing with you for weeks. Actually months. It was just a new type of bully. I don't want to do it anymore. It's your decision to shut the door right now and I'll get the hint you didn't forgave me. I'll understand that ." I said and she stood there, I couldn't read her expressions.

"Come inside. " she said, almost audible. I gasped and she gave me a small smile.

"Harry come in. " she said again, a little louder this time and I entered hesitating.

"Sit. " she commanded. She looked a little stern by then.

"Uhh. Okay " I said nervously staring at her.

"Why did you do it? Why were you bullying?" she asked and I sighed.

"I don't talk about my past but... You deserve an explanation. I had a brother. " I said and she frowned, finally sitting next to me.

She grabbed my hand in hers, securing it in her palms. Her warm palms.

"Continue. " she said and I nodded.

"He died when we were like 14. We were in middle school and he was always the target of the bullies. He died when it got worse. Then I decided to take revenge for him by being a bully as well. They stopped bullying and a few went to jail too but then, instead of stopping I started enjoying it. Then you came in high school and we loved bullying you and a few other kids. I always denied it that I was doing it for myself but Niall is right. It's always self pleasure. Just a few days ago My brother, Edward came in my dream. He said he was disappointed and never wanted me to be a bully. He actually wanted me to take stand. I'm sorry for all of it and I want to change. " I said and she didn't let go off my hand.

"Say something. " I whispered and she adjusted against me. Moving a little closer and our legs touching, shoulders brushing.

"It's never too late to change Harry. I forgive you and I'm sure others will too. I don't hate you at all. " she said and I frowned.

"But I just told you I played. "

"Exactly. You told me because you were guilty. If you weren't guilty you would've never had told me. So I forgive you and am willing to give you a chance. " she said and I chuckled.

"You're so complicated. " I said and she smiled.

"And I'm proud of you. You're a really great friend of mine. " she said and I attached my lips to hers and she sighed.

"Friends don't kiss. " I said and she nodded.

"Then I guess I like you." I said and she smiled.

"I like you too. " she said and I adjusted so I could lie on her lap. I looked up at her as she put her hand on my forehead and started massaging it.

"Can I stay like this for a while. " I asked as I lied on the sofa, my head on her lap. She nodded as she caressed my scalp.

"Off course. " she kissed my forehead, I hummed and nuzzled my nose agaisnt her tummy and she giggled.

"Are you hungry?" she asked and I lifted my head to look at her.

"No. Just, tired. I'm tired now, after a long time I just want my brain and body to rest. " I said and she nodded.

"I'm glad that you're opening up. " she said and I again got comfortable against her tummy.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked.

"Not now, just rest. " she said and I smiled, closing my. " you need to let your brain relax. " she said and I felt myself doze off.

___________________

The next day at school. I tried to be kind as much as possible . Apologized to a few and they were stunned and some thought it was again a joke.

I saw Y/N coming towards me as I waited next to her locker.

"Hi. " she beamed and I smirked as I step aside so she can open her locker.

"What are you wearing at prom? " she asked and I frowned.

"I won't be going to prom. " I said and she looked sad.

"Why not? You can come with me. If someone hasn't asked you yet. " she said and I chuckled.

"It's not that Y/N. I just don't like that cheesy party. " I told her and she sighed.

"I'll be going because mom wants me to. " she said and I nodded.

"With who? " I asked, getting a little jealous.

"Ben and Jerry . Both twins want me to come and I was kinda amazed. " she said and I sighed. Thank god it wasn't a guy. She was going with the twins. Ben and Jerry.

"Who names their daughter Jerry?" I said and she giggled.

"Jerry's parents. " she said and I snorted. "Ben makes fun of her too. He says he feels like he has another brother. " she said.

"Are you sure you wont come? " she asked and I stepped closer to her. I lightly kissed her cheek, interwined our hand.

"Why are you pressing it princess? "I asked and she looked down.

"It's actually my birthday that day. I wanted to hang out with you. " she said and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wow. "

"Please. " she begged squeezing my hand and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry love. " I said and she nodded.

"It's okay." she said and I kissed her cheek again.

"Will you come to my place today. The lads wanted to apologize privately. " I asked and she gave me a small smile.

"I will but tell them there's no need. " she said and I nodded.

"I'll see you. "

"Bye. " she said leaving my hand as I walked towards the main door.

To be continued.

The next will be the last  :)