Why would you do that? 2

Victoria's POV.

4 years later.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Victoria... Happy Birthday... To... You... YEAH. " Everyone cheered as I grinned while cutting the cake and hugging my friends.

"As a celebration! We all are eating out. " Liam, my best friend and my colleague said and I smiled side hugging him.

"It's just birthday. It's fine. " I said and he shook his head.

"As its your birthday and you're going to New York finally for a whole month. We all want to say goodbye properly. " Marty said and I giggled.

"I'm not going forever. " I said taking a spoon and taking a chunk of cake as everyone were getting a slice of it.

"Well you'll be gone for a month. We all will get bored. " Holly, my partner at work said and I smiled at her.

"I'm so excited. I've been struggling for this promotion and finally they are taking me as an advisor for running a new textile and design company there. " I said and they all smiled at my achievement.

Their smiles were actually honest.

"Okay fine. Where are we eating? " I asked and Liam interjected.

"The question is what are we eating?" He said giving me a slice of cake and I frowned.

"Where are we eating? " Marty asked and Liam grinned mischievously.

"We're going to spice up our food today. Let's go and burn our tongues. " Liam said.

"Wait a minute, " Holly said grabbing his bicep, "You're saying... That we all are going to eat spicy food. " she said and he nodded, dragging her out as she yelled for us to keep up.

The next day.

"We'll miss you Tori. " Marty said hugging me and I laughed.

"I'll be back in no time. " I said and hugged Liam.

"Best of luck tiger. "

"Take care you all. " I said hugging Holly and she grinned.

"Have fun. If you see a handsome hunk, go for him! " she said and I rolled my eyes. Playfully slapping her arm.

"Bye guys ." I said as I went towards the reception with my passport and ticket in hand.

As I relaxed on my seat in the plane as my other colleagues were sitting behind. The seat next to mine was empty and my gone wide when I saw who I was sitting with.

"Fianna. " I said and she looked shocked but soon squealed, shaking hands with me. I actually stopped meeting my previous friends because of how toxic they also were.

They had a part in destroying my relationship but I didn't cared anymore because I was fine by myself.

"Oh my god. Victoria. How long it's been? " she said as she took a seat.

"Uhh. 4 years. " I gave her a small smile and she smiled.

After knowing how we were and how we were doing. We were in the air. As soon as we had lunch. We started to talk again.

"So... Why are you going to New York ?" she asked as I sipped my juice.

"On a business trip. " I said and she nodded.

"I am going to New York to meet my husband's family. He took an early flight. " she said and I frowned.

"You're married. " I said and she nodded.