Making Up.

A personal imagine for Prerna.

Hope you all like it

I was a bit busy actually. My house is full of cousins who are visiting us. So it's all crowded 😂

Author's POV .

Harry and Prerna had been fighting for over a few months now .It was all going well in their married life. They got to know they were expecting a baby after 4 months of marriage. But all good days and things don't last forever.

Prerna experienced a miscarriage after being 6 months pregnant . It happened because of Downs Syndrome. She was devastated by the news. Her frustration got the best of her. She got cranky with the passage of time and it bothered her relationship with Harry as well.

Harry, on the other hand, wasn't doing so well himself. He grew more stressed because of the quietness that took over his house, he over worked himself with work to distract himself. So that he doesn't think of their lose and doesn't have to face Prerna.

They both started to lose their nerves if the other one would mention something to irritate the other.

Usually the fights were meaningless. About coming home late, not sleeping, always thinking, not liking the food anymore, cleaning the house or stress from work.

They both only confronted each other for a month after the lose but after that, they both couldn't even face each other without snapping.

The only healthy conversation occurring between them was about what to have for breakfast or when are you coming home. Other than that... It was harsh and cruel.

They both were messed up and wrong but non of them wanted to admit it.

Their first anniversary wasn't even as great as it should be. It was just plain dinner and outing with a little chat.

And don't even ask about their intimate life! They only had sex when they had to make up for a fight. Prerna didn't liked how the things were ending everytime when they make up. So she decided to resolve the fights by talking and not having angry and rough sex.

They both were weak and this bad and new routine they developed was making them more weak. But they both were stubborn.

"This is your mail. " she mumbles as she passes him his mail. He sits there, sipping his coffee and takes the mail from her hand, mumbling a thanks and tearing it off to see what it is.

She walks in the kitchen and packs two boxes of lunch. She puts her box in her purse and walks out with Harry's lunch, she sees he's gone and she decides to walk outside to see if he's there.

His car disappeared and her nostrils flares. She dials his number and he picks up.

"Hello?" he questions and she rubs her temple trying to calm herself.

"You forgot your lunch." she says.

"I had to go urgently. I got a call-

"Harry I was coming out with your lunch. " she interrupts.

"There's no need to be so upset about it. I told you I got a call -

"You know what fine! It's my fault I care so much. " she goes to hang up but she hears him shouting.

"You're not the only one who cares! I told you I had a fucking call. If you care so much then send the lunch to me at my office. " he shouts and hangs up before her.

She throws his lunch box on the floor, the sandwich spreading on the ground . She grabs her bag and locks the door, going to her work.

Harry didn't waited for his lunch. He made plans with his assistant and they both went to lunch. Prerna didn't felt like eating so her colleagues insisted on taking her out for lunch.