Kidnapped

This imagine is a request. So don't react or criticize on it. The story is of kidnapping a girl because a gangster is obsessed by her beauty.

P.S the names and locations used in this story are part of the imagine and has nothing to do with the person requesting this imagine nor her personal life . It's just pure imagination :)

Nandini's POV.

Jodhpur, the blue city of India. Every kind of family lives here. Some are poor, some are rich, some are just hand to mouth.

I belong to a mediocre family, loved by my mother and sister, but my father doesn't love me as my mother does. He is arrogant and selfish. All he cares about is his respect and image in the society. That's why he gives us education yet treats us like servant's.

I was smiling as I grabbed the shawl with beautiful flowers on it. I had a shawl around my head because I was in a dusty and dangerous area, where you can meet any kind of man who would gladly gawk at you, even if you're just a small girl.

I grabbed my sisters hand and went to the next stall, she had a small plastic bag in her hand, in which she had a scarf she loved.

My life was perfect with these 2 women but money was something I needed.

I had to earn and get away from here. Take mother and Jaya, my sister away from here. I don't know if father was included in my plan. I was confused about it.

I smiled as Jaya gasped as she saw the silver jewels. Unfortunately she couldn't have them as she spend her money on the scarf. The only money she had for a month.

Harry's POV.

Jodhpur, a perfect place for business. Esspecailly smuggling of guns and powders.

"This place is disgusting!" Ken yelled at he stepped in the mud puddle. We were standing in the middle of these poor shops and area, our dealer was about to meet us here.

Ken was my partner, more like a man working under me.

"The city is beautiful but this place is like something else. " Carlos boasted, my other man. I rolled my eyes and lit up a cigarette while leaning against the door of the car.

I looked around, every person had some kind of disagreement and problems plastered on their faces.

"If he doesn't show up in 10 minutes I'll shoot him when he comes." Ken said and I ignored his rant.

"You won't get the money. " I reminded him and he glared at me. His face having more piercings then before.

"Fuck it. " Ken spits and started to stroll around the road.

A loud laugh made me look up at the figure. Her hand on her mouth trying to control her laughter. Her eyes almost closed because she was laughing so hysterically.

As she crossed by, I couldn't keep my eyes off. Her tiny body walking towards south . Her scarf waving behind her, falling from her head. To reveal her hair. Smooth and black.

"Harry! He's here. " Ken snapped and I looked at my other side to see the man approaching, with a bag.

"Money." Ken greedily grabbed the bag and I moved away from the car.

"The guns are sealed under the seat. " Carlos said to the dealer and he gestured his men to check . They cut the seat and I roll my eyes. They'll definitely get caught sooner or later for revealing the hidden spot.

"It's 10000£." the Indian man said and I nodded. I snatched the bag from Ken, before he runs away because I could see him drooling.

"Let's go lads. It's time to go. " Carlos said and we walked towards the south as well . My eyes still searching for the girl I saw.

"How much are we going to get? " Ken asked and I groaned.

"2000£ ." I spat and he glared at me.

Carlos opened the door of the car and I hopped in. The bag next to me as I looked out of the car to see, if I could find that pretty face again.

And I did.

She was buying plates and was paying the price.

"See that girl. " I asked Ken in attitude and he looked where I was pointing.

"What about her? " Ken asked.

"You want money right. " I said darkly and he nodded. The  idea just swam in my veins.

"Get her information for me. " I said locking my eyes with him. "And I'll pay you 5000£ . If you bring her to me in 2 days. I'll pay you 1000£ ." I said he smirked.

"Are you insane?" Carlos yelled and I ignored his pathetic face and lit up a cigarette again.

"Consider it done boss ." Ken said, still smirking and his eyes boring into the figure that I claimed mine from now on.

I put my hand firmly on his shoulder and he looked at me.

"Remember, no harm to her, no scratch. Otherwise you won't be alive to see the next daylight. " I warned him and he shrugged my hand off.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself. She's mine. " I told him darkly and Carlos slowly drove the car. My eyes taking in the girl for last time, until next time.

Nandini's POV.

I was walking to my home back. The traffic was more than usual so I had to be careful 

Jaya wasn't with me as she didn't felt like going to school. I stand at the foot path and wave so any taxi stops so I could pass the traffic area.

A black car stopped, having a taxi logo on it. The window slid down, revealing a young man.

"Where to miss? " He asked and I frowned as he talked in English. Basically taxi drivers talked Hindi.

"Umm just want to cross the traffic. " I told him and he nodded. I hopped in his car and he stopped where I told him to.

I paid him and walked towards the familiar street which lead to my home. It was silent as usual and I walked slowly, humming and covering myself by my shawl as it was getting colder.

I heard footsteps and I looked just to get attacked my a man, he put his hand firmly on my mouth and I kept struggling out of his grasp and tears pouring out.

He dragged me towards the same taxi, which was now parked in the silent street and I finally yelled, hitting the door which was locked. The man tying my hands and I screamed on his face.

"Shut up you Bitch. " He yelled and slapped me hard and I fell on the seat.

"Please, let me go. " I sobbed as the driver that dropped my off appeared and started the ignition.

The man who dragged me, was sitting next to me and had his arms around my legs. Keeping me in place.

The driver threw him a packet and I yelled again, crying as I saw the man taking out an injection. He came closer to me his face disgusting with me the excess metal clinging his face.

"Nice and Steady Baby girl. " He said pinning me down and I sobbed as he injected me and he let go off me. I kicked him repeatedly and he again slapped me.

"You're lucky you're Harry's prey. Otherwise you don't know what I could've done to you " he said cletching my face and I mourned in pain. Hiccups taking over me.

I was getting unconscious until I could not think about anything, anymore. The last thing I know I was thinking.

Was about my mother who was waiting for me and my sister, whose homework was in my bag.

I wanted to go home.

To be continued...  Hope you like it :)))