Happiness in Neighbor 3

Mckensi POV.

I wanted to sob as much as I could. Wanted to cry as much as I could.

I was so weak and vulnerable. Even if I tried to be better I just ended up getting worse and worse.

My job wasn't financially supporting me much and as I wanted a promotion so I could buy Dad his meds. My expenses increased as if I had a huge family. But it was just me and my parents.

Somehow, sadness again found me in Paris. It didn't let me go. It was again banging at my doorstep. Forcing itself to come in.

It did eventually.

Then and there, I found myself sitting on the floor. My legs crossed as I cried, hidding my face in my hair as I tangled them in choas.

You're hopeless...

Is this what you call work.

I'm sure your parents felt disappointed when you were born.

You are just a step close to be fired.

Get out of this place before I say something worse.

You just destroyed everything.

The graphics are so ugly.

All the bad and harsh sentences were making me go mental. I just cried while sitting there.

I felt something touch my lap and I knew who it was.

I wiped my tears as I grabned him and kisses his nose.

"Snibbles, I'm so tired of all of this. " I cried against my pup's furs. He whined as he expresses his sadness. He curled up on my lap as I patted his back. Playing with his fur.

"I just don't know what to do. " I whispered as he looked up at me and then again rested his head on my lap.

I didn't know when I fell asleep. But I woke up as I heard a knock on the door.

I sighed and looked around. I rubbed my puffy eyes. They were stinging because of all the tears. I got up and placed Snibbles on his playmat and walked towards the main door. Tying my hair in a messy bun.

I opened the door to see a flower bouquet on my door step. A small smile finally mad it's way on my face.

I grabbed the flowers and was about to stand, but got startled

"Boo!" he scared me and I gasped, but eventually smiled as he chuckled. But as he wrinkled eyes went back to normal, he frowned.

I just collapsed in his arms, cuddling into his chest to feel warm and homie. His hands made way towards the curves of my waist and hold my body close to his.

"Baby whats wrong? " his raspy voice full of concern asked and I sniffed trying to control my tears but I broke into his arms. His hands caressing my hair and back.