First Morning .

Hi guys !

How are you all doing? I'm bored TBH.

Got an idea and thought I've never done these kind of one shots. So I'm doing these now on this books.

I'm not taking any requests for now.

I hope you like this update :)

Harry's POV.

Light illuminated by the glass slidding window. I sighed, turning to look at the beautiful view, the sun shinning bright on the water in the pool. The leaves of the trees moving slowly. It wasn't cold but it was refreshing for a sun bath. I stretched a little but soon stopped because of the beauty lying beside me.

Her hair sprawled all over my arm as she rested her head on my bicep. Her bare shoulders curled under the gap between us, her hands fisted like a baby. I smiled fondly, admiring her features. Her nose. Her eyelashes. Her lips . Her cheeks flushed. Her steady breathing.

I bent a little down and placed a light kiss on her forehead . I pushed her hair back and slowly took out of my arm from underneath her head. She hummed, stirring from her sleep but I shushed her. Caressing her cheek and head and she sighed in content and fell back to sleep.

I got up and walked towards the bathroom. I took a cold shower and brushed my teeth. I grabbed a towel wrapping it around my torso. I walked towards our luggage which we packed for our honeymoon, was placed near the dresser in the corner of the bathroom. I took out a clean pair of briefs and a white button up shirt.

I walked out, placing the towel on the chair and folded my sleeves a little higher. I looked on the bed to see her bare chest heaving as she inhaled and exhaled . The grey hotel sheets resting just above her tummy. Her arms, one resting at the side and one touch her ear. I smirked at the view on front of me of her bare soft skin.

I shook my head as I remembered the night before, she was letting her feelings get the best of her. She was doubting everything. How will be our first night? She was so nervous because all of sudden she was taking all of her life in England and was shifting to LA.

Just after our wedding. We had a private jet waiting for us to take us to LA . She was overwhelmed to look around the house which was no hers as well. She kept doubting that when did I changed the sheets last time. She checked all of her things which her friends and Gemma got adjusted for her.

I looked at her again as I was done combing my hair. She stretched out and let out a soft yawn. I smiled as I walked infornt of her and stopped near the footboard . I crossed my arms and smirked down at her. She noticed me and gave me a smile.

She realized that I could see her whole chest sticking out and she pulled the sheets above and rose up as well, rubbing her eyes.

"You're up early. " she said in her sweet morning voice and I hummed , crawling over her . She bite her lip as I placed a kiss on her cheek and one on her jaw.

"Good morning Y/N Styles." I said and she smiled at me. She reached for my hair and combed them with her fingers.

"I like them this way. Good morning to you too Harry ." she said and I looked for her lips but she pushed me away, making me fall beside her.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet. " she said and I grabbed her arm, pulling her down next to me.

"This isn't fair. " she said, her finger running over my jaw, " You're all cleaned up and I'm still dirty. " she said and I smiled, taking the sheets fisted in her hand .

"It doesn't matter. " I whispered as I pulled the sheets down so I could wrapped my arm around her upper body.

"I had the best night of my life. " she said as I caressed her bare back, her eyes fluttering closed.