Ferris Wheel

Dilya's POV

My best friends Dilancy and Evie made a bet with me and I unfortunately lost the bet and now I'm paying.

THEY TOOK ME TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK AND THEY KNOW VERY WELL THAT I'M SCARED OF A FEW RIDES HERE.

"Okay so your dare is to sit in the Dark Ride but first lets enjoy a Ferris wheel " Evie smirks pointing towards the huge wheel moving and stopping continuously.

My eyes gone wide and I can feel myself throwing up anytime soon.

"Hey drama queen let's get you a ticket for the ride " Dilancy winks and I roll my eyes at her.

"I'm going to throw up anytime please don't do this to me " I plead them but they were not getting it.

"Nope it's done besides it's no big deal you'll just see a few ghosts here and there. " Evie says and they both giggle

"Fine let's go to the Ferris wheel " I huff and went to get tickets for us and I saw people entering in the Dark ride and I can hear people screaming.

"Hey ! Here's your ticket, your blocking the line. " the man at the counter shouts and I flinch away.

"Hey go easy on her it's okay " The guy standing behind me defends and I get out of the queue and looking at the guy who was now taking his ticket.

Once he grabs his ticket he turns and see me staring at him.

"Thank you " I simply said and turned before it gets awkward.

"Umm Hey! " The guy calls and I turn.

He is not more than a 17 years old his eyes green and shinny and his curls all rough but soft looking but were all over his face and ears, Not all of his face but covering his forehead. His shirt showing out of his knitted sweater, he was looking at me and I didn't even replied him yet.

"Hey" I mumble

"Hey" I mumble.

"What's your name?" He asks looking a bit nervous.

"Dilya. " I reply simply.

"Harry , nice to meet you "He says offering a hand and smiling.

"Nice to meet you too " I smiled. Shaking his hand.

"Dilya our tickets " Dilancy shouts and I curse her in breath.

"I'm coming " I yelled and turn towards Harry again.

"I have to go Thank you for defending me. " I say waving at him.

"Anyone would've defended a beautiful girl like you " He wave back and I giggle at his pick up line.

I turn to see the girls laughing and smiling at each other like idiots.

"Here are your tickets. " I hand them.