A Long Drive 3

6 months later

"I just made the bed Harry and you just throw a wet towel on it . You know it takes time to make a huge bed like this when you have 6 pillows on it , I just went to change and I'm welcomed with wrinkled bed and a towel. " I raise my voice but Harry wasn't bothered and kept combing his hair.

"Harry I'm talking to you. " I say and he starts to whistle. Ignoring the fact that I had to do triple work because of his non serious attitude.

"Are you kidding Harry , I have a goddamn internship to go on and you're making my work double . " I say and he throws the towel wrapped around his torso on the bed and I groan picking it up.

"Stop acting like you don't care, you're not acting like a 25 year old man." I yell and he comes out of the dressing room.

"I actually don't care, I'm not immature Miss Smith and you're being a pain in arse. " he yells and I gasp.

"I'm being a pain in arse! Harry are you serious? " I say .

"Yes are being a pain , every time I come home you're screaming about some unusual thing or you'll pout on some stupid shit. I came last night and you were pissed because I forgot the movie you wanted to watch. When was the last time you acted like a mature 20 year old girl . Yes I'm ignoring you because I like this it's giving my Fucking peace to annoy you. " he yells .

"I don't behave like that ever and Harry the movie you're talking about was broken by your feet, you didn't even noticed and you broke it and may I add I borrowed that CD from my friend. " I say and he huffs wearing his shirt.

"Can you just leave " he raises his voice that sounded irritated.

"I've had enough fight for this morning we'll continue tomorrow because I know you'll keep barking and I won't shut up. " he says and I felt a tear escape my eye and I wiped it quickly not showing my vulnerable side.

"Fine I'll leave . Clean your home yourself. " I say grabbing my hand bag and going to my work place.

I grabbed a taxi and hopped in, I kept crying and thinking that I was right 6 months back we took everything fast. We met each others families after a month of our relationship and he asked me to move in after 3 months and I made love to him too in just these 6 months, I always thought I'll take everything with flow but I was wrong I just took everything in such a hurry like tomorrow is the end.

I remember the time we were so excited to move in together and Harry kept taking pictures of me all sweated up and pulling stuff here and there.

Flashback

"Harry stop. " I squeal as he grabbed me and circled around the room with me.

"Just one more picture and I'll stop " he says and I huff slapping his face lightly.

"Fine put me down and take my picture and let me work. " I say and he chuckles.

"Okay hold fluffy in your arms and kiss his head." he says and I nod grabbing my new bestfriend fluffy who I used to be scared off.

"Is this fine" I say and he smirks taking a picture.

"Now one against that counter. " he says and I whine.

"You said one. " I say and he chuckles.