The Spy 3.

Authors POV.

The mission was so far going successfully. Y/N was next to Mr Angelo, a 47 year old, important worker of the President. She was flirting with him all night and hinting him to take her somewhere alone.

Madison and the others were on strike and looking at Y/N playing with the man's lustful emotions. Mark the computer guy of this group was in contact with Y/N. Louis and Harry were kept in the van too, if something goes wrong, they'll have to go and get Y/N out. Although she didn't needed help, but just in case.

Madison chuckled as Y/N succeeded in getting Mr Angelo in a room he suggested, he slammed her against the wall and started kissing her and she faked a giggle.

"What the hell is she doing? " Harry asked and Louis smirked.

"Just wait and watch. " he said and Harry looked disturbed somehow. She looked so decent when he met her first time, but this night... She was wearing a tight red dress and he could see her underwear from the camera.

Y/N looked at the camera, Mark took the hint and gave the word to the team on strike.

"Madison. Y/N has found the vault. I repeat, we got the vault. " He said and Louis took out his gun.

"It's time to go mate. " Louis said and Harry took out his loaded gun as well and walked towards the back side of the huge building.

"Harry, Y/N is in room no 656." Mark told him and he replied.

"Louis. You will get the cash out. " Madison said contacting with Louis through microphone.

"Let us fucking get inside first. " He said and with that, put his arm around the neck of the guard standing there and twisted it. Harry taking the other guard down by shooting him with his silent gun.

"We're in the building. Over. " Harry hissed and Louis followed him.

"Y/N has tied up the target to bed. Holly molly you won't like the sight when you'll get there guys. " Mark laughed and Louis smirked at Harry, who just huffed.

"Get in the elevator. " Madison said, currently sitting in his sports car in the parking lot, he had a laptop with him in which he could see all the hacked cameras through Mark.

"What? " Louis asked.

"The elevator, quick. " Harry said entering the elevator, he frowned when he saw a bag there.

"That's a bag left by one of your team mates. It has working ids and suits on it. Wear them. " Madison ordered and Louis took off his shirt.

"Can Mark and others see us changing as well. " Harry asked.

"Madison. What kind of boy have you hired. He's a pussy. " Louis grew annoyed and Harry sighed and changed in the clothes. They both now dressed as the mechanics.

"Grab the bag . Y/N needs clothes too. " Louis said and Harry grabbed the bag. The elevator finally stopped and they entered a place full of guards.

"Who are you ?" One of them asked.

"It's show time guys. " Louis shouted and the other team mates, came down by breaking the glass ceiling and coming down on ropes. Harry and Louis kept running and clearing their way in.

"Mark, what's the code. " Louis asked.

"That was my job you lazy bag! " Y/N's voice came out of the blue and Harry chuckled. Louis glared at him.