Yours Truly 7.

Author's POV.

"Oh my god! " Tara shouts as she sees Harry walking in her small living room. Harry looks up and Tara puffs ." I guess I'll have to get used to Harry Styles waiting in my house for my best friend. " she says and Harry smiles.

"I guess so. Where is she really? " he asks and Tara puts the keys on the hook.

"She must be praying. She doesn't want to be disturb when she does that? Are you guys going somewhere? " she asks and Harry nods. She walks towards him.

"I seriously can't believe you agreed to every term and conditions of her. " she says and Harry sighs.

Flashback

"Harry... This isn't going to be easy, especially for you. " she says as she sits in his lounge after dinner. Harry frowns at her.

"Why not? "

"You know... How- Couples do stuff... " she says and Harry nods trying to understand.

"Well, I- I can't do the stuff you all do in a relationship. " she says and Harry stares at her and she huffs as she realizes she has to be more specific.

"I can't consummate with you... Or have any other intimate stuff. " she says and Harry looks at her with wide eyes.

"Babe, I'm not looking for that all -

"You can't kiss me too. I'm not that modern. "she laughs as he gets still. "I am a little conservative myself you know... I can't do stuff nor I like to. I want to have a clean relationship until you know -

"Marriage. " he says and she looks down.

"But we are doing this temperarily. " he says and she sighs, getting up and pacing here and there anxiously.

"Okay! I can't cage you like that! So I'll allow some stuff " she says and Harry looks at her and sighs.

"You can kiss me on my cheek, hand or forehead, no other place, not even my lips. Second! You're allowed to hug me but not in a sexy way. " he chuckles at how serious she sounded and she rolls her eyes. "Third, you can hold my hand. " she says and he nods.

"I'm cool with that. " he states and she looks at him with wide eyes.

"Really? " she asks and Harry nods.

"I am. "

"But why? " she asks. "I mean you can't kiss me, sleep with me, be sexy with me, or whatever you do with other girls-

"'Did' with other girls. I'm not doing anything with anyone currently. " he says and she looks at him as he makes his way towards her. "And do you know why? " he whispers as he puts his hands on her arms, so gently and respectfully that she doesn't flinch.

"Because I want to find out what my heart wants from you. And trust me when I say this- my heart is swelling with joy just by the thought of being with you, your way. " he says and she bites her lips to hold her smile.

"Hello! Harry? " Tara says and Harry looks at her, bursting his flashback bubble.

"I don't know Tara. I just want her for myself " he says and Tara smiles.

"Hey Harry! " they both turn around to see Faryal coming out of her room. "Hey love. " he says and she smiles.

"Uhh, Tara. We are going out. So I'll be gone before its dark. " Faryal says and Tara nods smiling.

"You two have fun. " Tara says waving at them and going in her room.

"So... Where are you taking me?" she asks and Harry shrugs.