New Boy 3

All the way to the school, Harry's hands were running up and down my thigh and it was making me go weak. Max never did that.

I wanted to moan or breath heavily but I couldn't do anything but to feel his touch.

"I promise you'll have fun. " he says and I nod biting my lip.

Soon we were out of the car and I opened the door and gasp , okay he has an effect on me. Max never had that effect on me.

My hand was grabbed my his and he takes the corsage from me and comes closer to me and his chest hits my face and my lips part. His hand working on my hair and I felt the box falling on the floor . I heard a click of the camera and he shows me the picture of my hair and the corsage tied in it.

"It's beautiful. " I say as he picks the box and throws it in the bin. Max never did this for me.

"Come on. " he says taking his phone and walking me inside the frathouse .

The music took over my senses and I look around and saw Christian and Y/F/N . She waves and Harry smiles at me.

"You want something love. " he asks and I shook my head.

He grabs my arms placing them on his shoulder and his hands caging me by snaking around my waist. This made me feel butterflies.

"Oh come on anything I can get you to drink. " he says kissing my cheek and I nervously smile. Wow he used to be nervous and now I am.

"Fanta will do. " I say and he smirks letting me go.

"You go and meet your friends. I'll be right back. " he says touching my cheek and walks away.

I walk towards my friends and Y/F/N asks the first question.

"Who is that hottie you're here with? " she asks and I turn to see Harry ordering.

"That's Marcel. Actually Harry his real name is Harry. " I say and her jaws drop .

"Long story short he's Marcel and he asked me to date him so he's trying to impress me. " I say and she grins and teases me.

"Hello. " Harry says friendly puckering his lips but still smiling. God what is happening to me .

"Here you go love. " he says giving me my Fanta and I smile .

Christian and Y/F/N left after a while of chatting with us.

"Want to dance. It's a nice song to dance. " he says and I nod. He takes my hand and we stand on the dance floor, his hands slidding around my waist and resting on my bum and I bite my lip. It's been so long I've felt this way. He was making me feel beautiful somehow. I place my hands around his neck and he twirls us and moves here and there on the slow music. Our eyes locked and his nose a few inches away from mine.

"You look beautiful today. " he says and I blush.

"Well I'm not going to lie but you're looking very hot and handsome today. " I say and he smirks dancing slowly with me. The song was my all time favourite and by the look in his eyes the song felt more wonderful.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you