Stockholm Syndrome 2

Zainy's POV

I felt so warm and I was feeling so heavy like something was pressing against me.

I opened my eyes to see Harry laying on top of me and his hands around my waist and his face pressed against my chest.

I shook him trying to get up and he groaned and as he saw me he jerked up sitting and cleaning his lips.

"I'm sorry ." He said lowly his voice so deep and raspy sending shivers down my spine.

I didn't said anything just got up as well trying to walk but I almost fell when I felt a hand on my stomach saving me from falling and I was pressed against his broad chest, I glanced at my shoulder to see his eyes boring into mine. I gulped feeling tensed up when his other hand came around me.

He cleared his throat looking away and helped me stand.

"You should a take a shower you look really dirty. " He said looking away. I felt somehow upset by his words but he's right I must have because I didn't had a shower for 2 days.

I simply just nodded and he lead me to his room again and I sighed entering the room.

"I'll get you something to wear, seeing that you're tall you can wear my clothes. " He said and I nodded .

"I'll warm the water for you but please take it carefully, your wound isn't healed. " He said shocking me by his kind side.

He turned the shower on placing me on the loo cover and I stared at him skeptically.

He's kind of hot.

Am I getting attracted to him.

No don't he's a killer.

He's bad.

He will go to jail whenever I get out of here I'll tell the police.

"Will you kill me?" Words blurted out of my mouth and I cursed in my breath.

"What? " He said walking towards me.

I eyed him and he huffed.

"Look I don't want to kill you at all and I don't kill people do you understand. Besides you're pretty and innocent. " He said shrugging off.

My heart skipped a beat and he also stopped dead on his track.

Did he said I was pretty?

"Did you had a reason to kill that woman ?" I asked trying to drift my mind.

"If I answer this question will you keep quiet for a while " He barked and I nodded.

"Yes. " He said.

"What was it? "

"I said no more questions !" He yelled and I winched, he bent down in front of me and took my bandage off, my eyes not leaving his face and his hands busy.

"Here now its not so deep as I thought but watch out from the water . " He said and I nodded.

" Thank you. " I whispered.

"Thank you? " He asked.

"You know for taking care of my wound." I said and he chuckled.

"I am the one who gave it to you. " he said looking into my eyes and I somehow smiled.

"I'll leave you now if you need anything call me ." he said and I nodded.

When he left I looked at my wound which was a little bit deep and blood wasn't coming out anymore.