Sickness and Arguments

Lucy's POV

I got up immediately as I felt my stomach churn.

I ran to the toilet throwing up again and cough and cough.

I wash my face and mouth and took a hot relaxing shower, as I exited out of the bathroom I realised Harry was no where to be seen .

I sighed and got my clothes on and went to the kitchen.

This has been my routine lately being alone in this house and waiting for Harry who never comes home before midnight.

I didn't felt like having a breakfast so I just drank a cup of milk and grabbed my laptop and emailed my boss for a leave as I wasn't feeling well.

I texted Harry to ask if he'll join me for dinner or lunch but he didn't replied back.

While reading the magazine I felt like I was again going to throw up so I ran upstairs as fast as I could.

After throwing up I couldn't contain my tears and my vision was already blur.

I cried and cried but no one heard the pain I had in my eyes and head.

2 hours later

My eyes gradually opened to see flat tiles ahead me and I frowned. I got up to see I was laying in the bathroom and I realised I fainted.

I slowly went out sniffing.

It was 6 in the evening and I grabbed my phone but Harry hasn't replied me yet.

I went to the kitchen and ate some left overs and went to watch TV.

I miss Harry.

He was always busy these days he'll go early in the morning at 10 and would come back late, we would just say hello and good night to each other and nothing else.

Things were changing I guess and I didn't liked the way they were.

I wanted to be healthy and happy again with Harry.

But he doesn't have time for me .

He doesn't laugh, smiles and enjoys like he used to do.

My whole day was spent waiting for him and I just heated the left overs for him if he gets hungry, I didn't ate myself because I wasn't having the hungry feeling.

I kept pacing in the lounge with a shawl around me and kept looking at the clock, it was now midnight.

I was feeling weaker but I can't go to bed until I make sure Harry is fine.

I looked at my phone again, no reply, I texted 20 times and called him 6 times but it was no use he was getting me worried.

I kept praying that Harry comes home safe and my prayers soon got the answer as I heard his car parking outside .

He's absolutely fine.

He came inside looking around and locked eyes with me sighing.

"Hey. " he says locking the door.

"Hey!  Hey!  Is thus what you have to say? I've been worrying sick for you Harry I called you texted you but you didn't answered. " I say and he sighs again.

"My phone -"

"Don't say your phone died because it didn't I know it didn't the light is flashing in you pocket Harry why are you lying? " I raise my voice this time but after that I coughed.