We were on a break!

We were on a break -Ross Geller.

Yes guys I'll be using this dialogue if you guys leave me here.

I want to take a break from writing.  I'm finally getting admission in a university and please pray for me that's it turns out to be a good decision for me.

And yes. As most of you know I'm a Muslim and if someone doesn't know... Well I am.

Islamic month Muharam is here and we are not allowed to do celebration and stuff. We can't even find an entertainment for ourselves. So I won't be writing for the next 2 Weeks.

Because it's the month to mourn.

I hope you guys won't mind and will respect it. I have a brilliant idea waiting for you all that I'll work on but after 2 weeks .

And I also hope me being a Muslim and cancelling updates because of religious month and beliefs won't be a problem. Because first I'm a Human, then I'm a Muslim.

I love every single one of you guys because you have been so supportive and kind. I really am grateful to be a part of wattpad and you all.

So I'll see after 2 weeks.

Take care of yourself please. And remember, now WE ARE ON A BREAK! SO YOU CANT LEAVE ME AFTER 2 WEEKS.

I'll be looking forward to write for you guys again. Treat people with kindness and love.

From Faryal xxx