The Spy 6.

Author's POV.

"Mr Migelle! Agent Styles is here. " The girl in blue uniform with a golden badge, shinning on her chest said.

"Send him in. " Agent Migelle Rogers said . Harry came in and closed the door, nodding at his senior agent before sitting down .

"What have you got? " Agent Rogers asked and Harry signed.

"Madison is smart, manipulative and much more than we thought... " He said and Rogers frowned.

"He hasn't told his team, who he works for or what he does with the money. He has portrayed a whole story line in front of those people, they think they are heroes but we know who they are. " Harry said and just as he stopped talking, Agent Aleesha entered.

"Aleesha. " Harry nodded and she nodded back.

"They are not telling anything. They have a background which doesn't help and they say why are they captured at first place. They have questions just as confusing as ours. " She said and Harry sighed.

"Sir, Rogers I think half of the people in his team don't know what they are into. " He said, his mind going exactly where it had been for days, Y/N...

"Yes but, they are criminals. Even if they don't know who they are, they will be punished. " Agent Aleesha said and Rogers nodded. "According to our reports, Madison and his team started this all by robberies in shops and houses." She said as she turned the slides on in front of Harry and Rogers.

"After earning money from these resources, they purchased some great weapons, legally. This is the interesting fact... Legal! These people are Legal. They work for someone that is hidden. Madison started to assemble his teams, he was smart while collecting his blocks to make his castle. " Aleesha said and Rogers smirked.

"He hired a doctor, a pilot, an engineer, a mechanic, a prostitute, a teacher, a racers, an actor who isn't even an actor... The point is... He has used these people when he needed them. He used engineers and hackers to hack mansions and banks, he used teachers to get in historical places and steal the cool stuff, he has used a prostitute to Woo people. " She said, closing the slides.

"Now all we are waiting for ... Is a witness. Niall and the other girl Maria are not telling us anything. The last solution is to beat the hell out of them... " Rogers said and Harry huffed.

"Don't... Let me give it a try. Maybe they'll tell me something. I want two agents, pretending that they are throwing me in the cell and capturing me. I'll have a recorder and a mike hidden in my clothes. " Harry suggested.

Rogers looked impressed and nodded.

"Let's do it right now... Because after this all, I am working on our next suspect. " Harry said, referring to Y/N.

"Are you sure your plan with the prostitute will work? " Rogers asked.

"She's not a prostitute... She was an innocent 12 year old girl who was trapped in this bad world. I got to know she was kidnapped and raised by another call girl... After she escaped she was found by Madison. Although I don't know what Madison told her yesterday. I still have to get that out. " Harry said and Rogers nodded.

"Are you sure, you'll get that out? " Aleesha asked and Harry nodded.

Deep down Harry felt so guilty. Not because he was betraying Madison, but was actually betraying Y/N too. He felt for her last night. He truly did. She made a soft corner inside him last night. Before that Harry was faking it all. He was just trying to get her to like him.