Roommate 6

Y/N POV

4 months later. They moved in together and their families have met them as well.

I screamed against my pillow trying to let out everything, every single tear I was left with. He crossed the borderline today. He trashed the whole house just on seeing me talking to my coworker at the bakery. We decorated this house by earning together, it took us so many weeks to make it the best for us and he trashed all of it. The shelves, vase, TV, crockery, table everything was trashed just because he never hit me he takes his anger out on things. I wanted to run away but I can't. Everytime I think of leaving him his mother's words come into my mind when I met her.

Harry is too weak and vulnerable and I guess it's because I loved him too much. Harry needs someone except me in his life to take care of him and to love him, to tolerate him. You're perfect for my boy. Take care of my boy. He may be harsh and rude but he's pure by heart his heart belongs to a few people and things. He's not perfect but he's my boy and I hope you will love him.

Why? Harry why can't you believe after all this time that I'm yours. I hate you Harry, I hate myself for loving you so much but I hate loving you now. My friends were right they were right. I should've run away but now I can't.

I suppressed my cries and calm myself. My eyes were heavy with sleep and tiredness. I was not in my senses and sleep was taking over me that I didn't even heard his presence but felt it when his hand travelled around my waist to pull me to his chest. I let out a cry that I was holding and his hands rubbing my back and shushing me.

"I hate this. I hate you. " I sob and I felt his chest vibrate.

"Please don't baby. I'm sorry " he whimpers and I hug his arms .

"You're always sorry. " I sob.

"I love you. " he says and I cried hard on the sentence.

"Why don't you hit me, I bet it will be better than scaring the life out of me. " I cry and he hugs me tightly, I felt his nose brush my neck and I felt his lips on my neck and then on my cheek.

"I hate you and this effect. I can't take it anymore Harry please I beg you. I beg you to stop all of this or leave me. " I sob and his grip around me getting tighter.

"You're mine. " he says and I felt his body shake and I placed my hand on his arm and he calmed down 

"I am and you have trust me. " I cry and so does he. We were messed up. One of us will be dead at the end or will run or maybe both.

"It hurts Harry. You promised you will never hurt me but emotionally you are hurting me. I'll die " I sob and I felt his lips on my cheek again.

"Don't die please I'm sorry. I'm not a bad person , please don't leave me " he begs his voice all of a sudden sounding like a scared baby and I turn in his arms and wipe his tears.

"Promise me you'll do as I say and I won't leave. " I say and he nods his cheeks again getting wet. God I've never seen someone cry at this speed .

"You will go to the therapy. We'll both go to the couple therapy. It's not going to work if we keep pushing our disorders. " I say pushing his hair back and wiping his face with my sleeve.

"Please say that you love me and will always love me. " he sobs and I nod pressing my forehead with his.

"I love you. I just hate myself for loving you " I broke and he buries his head in my neck .

"Thank you for loving a mad boy like me. " he says and I kiss his head and we kept calming each other for another hour before going asleep finally.