Love Disappeared 3

Y/N's POV.

Once again I was at Harry's face to face. This time he invited us over his temperary house that he had booked. I was beyond pissed to be there.

Emily apologized to me and the children. Anne forgave her and so did I. But The children still didn't liked her. She offered them chocolates which they gladly took but didn't got impressed, except Abeela.

She's just 3. She doesn't know the world. But my boys were having a hard time.

I was grinning right now. Watching Hur and John snow boarding in from of Harry's house.

"Hur! Slide from there. " I yelled at my baby and he grinned as I pointed at the slope full of snow. He dragged his board and slided down just as I said.

I clapped in appreciation, Abeela squealing standing beside me.

Anne was inside with Harry and Emily. Emily couldn't cook so they were deciding what to order.

Abeela was lifted up by someone and I looked at my side to see Harry had picked her up and was talking to her. He caught me staring and glanced at me for a mere second.

"John. Go slide. " I said and he lightly kicked his board and fell on the snow, making a snow fairy.

I laughed as he wasn't even interested in what Hur was interested in.

"Hit's doing quite well. " Harry said and I nodded.

"He's been taking classes for snowboarding. He saw the sports on TV and became a fan of it. " I told him and he smiled, humming.

"Daddy I want a teddy bear. Mr Beanie needs a play buddy. " Abeela said and Harry chuckled.

One thing Harry did before leaving me. He spoiled Abeela alot.

"Okay baby. Whatever you want is yours. " he said and tickled her. She started laughing in his arms and I couldn't help but smile.

"Daddy look. " John said and showed Harry his messy snow fairy. Harry smiled at it and I brushed John's clothes.

Suddenly Harry was hit by a snow ball and we looked at the side to see Hur shyly throwing snow balls at his father.

Harry instantly put Abeela down and walked towards Hur picking him up and he laughed. I know why he did that. Hur was so disconnected to his father. Harry must be happy to see that he's getting along with his children again.

John also ran towards his father and so did Abeela . Screaming monster monster and pretending that Hur is in trouble.

"Harry baby. " Emily yelled and I looked behind to see her calling Harry.

"Yeah Em." he asked and she pointed him to come. He placed Hur down and told him that he'll be back.

"Your mom is calling you. " She said and walked towards him, pressing a kiss on his lips and I looked away. Harry caught it .

"Babe. Let me go. " He said lightly and she instantly let go off him. He went inside and I kept looking at my babies.

"What do you think your doing? Huh? " Emily snapped and I looked at her with arched eye brows.

"Excuse me? "

"I know what you're doing. Trying to take Harry away from me. But that won't work. You may have his babies but soon he'll not even look at his babies and I'll make sure of it. " she said and I laughed.

"You're so stupid. Do you really think I care that if Harry will be in my childrens life or not? I don't care. Take him anywhere you want. My babies and I are fine without him. " I said and she rolled her eyes.