Yours Truly 4.

Man! I have so many assignments pending but still I'm updating because I don't want to keep this story on hold for longer.

Author's POV.

Faryal looks at Harry as he waits for the door to open. He did got a call from his manager and he told him everything truthfully, the manager didn't minded it and she was amazed at it.

"That was Jeff. " he says and she nods, she knows that Jeff is Harry's one of best friends.

"He sounds cool. " she says and he nods smiling.

"He is. He understands. " he says and she sighs waiting for Tara. She gets a call and she picks up.

"Babe, Ashton is coming in -

"No! Don't send him in! " Faryal shouts and Harry looks at her with wide eyes and she mouths a sorry.

"Why? "

"Because I'm stuck with Harry! If Ashton sees us in here he will tell everyone that Harry was with me and you know all the drama. " she mumbles and Tara sighs.

"Fine. I'll come in. But what are we gonna do about Harry. " she asks and Faryal thinks. "Just come in. I know what to do. " Faryal says and hangs up.

"Okay. Harry, I'll help you exit from the back door. " she says and he nods.

"Thank you for taking care of it. I honestly didn't wanted to get in trouble and also get you in trouble. " he says and she nods, they both hear the door clicking open and a soaked Tara is standing there, looking angry.

"Is it raining? " Faryal asks and she glares at her. Her expression soften as she sees Harry.

"Are you two cool or should I be bitch to him. " Tara whispers and Faryal giggles.

"We're cool. " she says and Tara nods, "Hello Harry. It's really nice to meet you. Heard alot about you. " she says and Faryal rolls her eyes as Tara tries to be formal.

"I bet all bad things. " he says and Tara nods.

"Off course. Come on now, I'll go get your things. " Tara says and Faryal nods.

"Let's go. " she says to Harry and he nods following her. Faryal and Harry reach the exit and he looks at her.

"Thank you. And I'm sorry for whatever I've done with you. " he says and she nods.

"Umm, Harry? " she stops him as he was about to go.

"Where's your car? " she asks and he looks at her. "It's in the front. " he says and she sighs.

"Then wait until we go. You should not be seen by Ashton. " she says and he nods." Bye ." she says and Harry waves at her. She goes to the front where, Tara is having an argument and she frowns. She sees Ashton driving away without letting them in the car.

"What the hell! " Faryal shouts in the rain and Tara looks at her.

"That fucker said, his job is done and he's not going to drive to our place. " Tara yells and Faryal huffs .

"It's heavily raining and we won't find a taxi! " Faryal says and Tara nods.

"Shit man! Our apartment is 15 minutes away. " she says and Faryal nods, shivering.

A car stops infront of them and Faryal looks at the car. The tinted windows coming down and doors opening.

"Get in the car. " Harry says and Tara shrugs.

"I don't want to get sick. So I'm getting in. " she says getting in the back seat and so does Faryal.

"Umm... Can you come on front. " he says looking at Faryal and she stares at him.