Visiting Him.

This imagine is of the time when Y/N was dating Harry, while he was a part of one direction (which he still is :) ;) ). Enjoy the 2013 cheeky Harry.

Y/N's POV.

I was out, shopping with my friends. Harry left early today for his usual studio work with One Direction.

I was sitting on the back seat as Eleanor, Lottie and Lou bragged about some hand bag and makeup kit.

I missed Harry, I got him a cheese burger, resting on my lap as I tapped on the box. I sighed, my sun glasses resting on my nose as I looked out as I saw a couple of friends, laughing and having fun. I was having fun, but I missed H.

Lou parked the car and I hopped out of the car. I grabbed Harry's food and my smoothie. I walked towards the main door of the studio.

As soon as I enter with the girls, the screams and shouting took over. I squealed as Louis crossed real close, almost dropping my smoothie. I huffed as Niall ran towards him with a peel off banana, all messed up.

"Louis, watch where you are going! " Lottie yelled as Louis almost tripped her while running. She smoothed her shirt and walked forward.

I placed my bags in Lou's room and went outside with Harry's meal.

I almost bumped into shirtless Zayn. I giggled as he steadied me.

"Easy girl, what's the hurry?" he said eyeing me playfully and I smiled, lightly pushing him out of my way.

"Finding Nemo. " I said and he caught the joke and laughed. He eyes wrinkling and his teeth out.

"Nemo is in the room number : 6." he said and I smiled, I thanked him and went towards the room number 6.

I opened the door and was greeted with the fragrance of mixed perfumes. Liam and Harry talking about something. Piles of pages in front of them.

Harry didn't even realized that the door was open, nor did Liam. Harry had a pencil between his teeth as his pinky lips wrapped around him and he kept humming at whatever Liam said about the lyrics.

"Are you two the only one, who have work?" I said and they both looked up aprupty, getting startled by my sudden remark. Harry sighed, a smile playing on his lips now. I smiled back.

"Zayn just left the room. Louis and Niall are being irresponsible lately. " Liam said and I nodded. I placed the burger on the table and caught Harry staring at me. His hand resting under his chin.

I eyed him and he smirked. I shook my head at our eye to eye conversation.

"Liam would you like some burger?" I asked as I opened the foil carton.

"No love, I'll be leaving. " He said as he occupied himself in gathering the pile, "You guys have some time alone. I'll be in the music room mate. " He said to Harry, who just nodded and Liam squeezed my cheek, I groaned and just laughed and left.

"Bastards. " I muttered, smiling. I looked at Harry, who was still staring at me.

"Would you stop being so creepy!" I said and he smirked. He opened his mouth but stopped himself and kept staring at me. I rolled my eyes and placed the carton on his lap. He looked at burger and salad briefly and then hummed.

He placed it back on the table and patted his lap, gesturing me to come and sit on, I sighed.

"Harry, you didn't ate anything when you left in the morning . First eat. " I said and he shook his head.

"You know I won't eat until you haven't. " He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I had my meal. " I said, I walked towards his and sat next to him. I lifted the carton , leveling it to his face.

He raised his eyebrows and scoffed. He suddenly scooped me and I squealed as he placed me on his lap. His muscular arms wrapping around me.

"You're so choosy. " I mumbled as I again offered him the carton. He gladly took it and I smiled. But ultimately frowned after, as he placed it on my lap and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Are you okay? " I whispered, caressing his scalp. He just softly nodded and I patted his cheek. He lifted his head up. A lazy smile on his face.

I figured it out that he was tired. I grabbed the plastic spoon and offered him some salad and he opened his mouth .

"Good. Now eat. " I said. He shook his head and I smiled.

"You feed me. Please eat with me. Talk. I missed you today. " he confessed as I pecked his lips and gave him another bite.

He grabbed my smoothie and drank it, as he talked about his new songs with the boys. We ate together as Harry wanted to.

"Niall suggested to name it Four. " Harry said, telling me about the name of the new album.

"That's kind of an odd name, but it's cool. " I said as my head rested on his shoulder as we just fiddled with our fingers , Harrys hand resting on my thigh.

"You're going to love this album. " He said and I lifted my head up, meeting his dreamy eyes.

"I love every word you write and speak. " I said and leaned in to kiss his lips. He smiled , pulling me close as he placed his lips on mine.

"I love you. You're such a supportive girlfriend. I never thought I'll have such a caring person other than Mom. I didn't even thought that I'll be with someone whose so sincere to me. You never ever fail when you try to impress me. I am so impressed by you. I'm so lucky to have such a kind and loving girl in my life. You always understand me , you never hurt me. God, you never leave me because of this long distance relationship. I'm always on road tour and you are here. But you still make us strong. You make us strong. I used to think in early days of our relationship that this won't work out but you proved me wrong. You compromised so much. Took the rumours and hate so easily. I love you. I'll always love you. " He said and I was crying. I hugged him and placed a placed a light kiss on his cheek.

"I love you Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. I am the lucky one trust me. You're world's best. Your the kindest. I am blessed to have you in my life. " I said and he smiled.

We stayed in that posture for another hour, until we both were interrupted by Liam, who wanted Harry to come and test some music tunes.

Harry placed a soft kiss on my forehead and left the room. I sighed as I walked outside after a while. I walked towards the music room.

I looked through the glass door. Harry had a guitar on his lap and a pencil again between his teeth. I admired him and his working face.

He looked up to catch me looking at him. He smiled lovingly and I smiled back. He got back to work , continued smiling.

His smile was what I worked for. It was my duty to protect the man who was nothing but kind and loving to others. He protected me, so I was more than glad to protect him. I wanted him nothing, but happy. He was mine forever to protect.

Happy update!

Dm me if you want your personal imagine.

Updates will be slow, so bare me.

Thank you for 4k. Means alot.

Keep sharing and reading.